Chapter 33

TANISHKA'S POV

I heard a voice like something shattered I want to open my eyes but I'm sleepy I ignored the voice as I thought it might be a mouse and I fell again in a deep sleep. This time I wake up scared as I heard a louder voice of something shattering I can feel someone's presence in my room someone is in my room I turn my head in every direction search every corner of the room with my eyes but no one is here, then my eyes went towards my window its broken all the pieces of glasses are spread on the floor I clutches the mattress in my first and put it near my chest.

I noticed a movement that's a human figure walking towards me slowly slowly slowly and very slowly I'm afraid it would be an understatement as the figures came near my bed it's-it's him , he is standing near the end of my bed, he is here.

HE IS HERE .

WHAT AM GONNA DO.

WILL I DIE.

HE IS HERE .

My eyes started getting moist tears running out of my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. I can't move I fucking wanna move and run and run and run away from him but I CAN'T FUCKIN MOVE.

WHAT AM GONNA DO.

HE WILL KILL ME.

I'M GONNA DIE.

IS THIS THE WAY MY LIFE WILL END.

BUT I WANNA LIVE , LIVE FOR MY MATEO.

HE MAKES ME HAPPY.

He is smiling while holding a knife he has this creepy smile on his face which says 'he is gonna kill me today' I want to scream but nothing came out of my mouth he is coming near me near and very near by each passing second , I'm sitting trying to move my limbs more tears came out of my eyes, I open my mouth and close it but no voice came out of my mouth I can't scream not can I run WHAT THE FUCK , WHAT DO I DO NOW and finally finally I can move my muscles I can fucking move my limbs. I try to get off the bed but he holds my leg and stabs me on the thighs, I'm crying and sobbing and screaming but without voice he then dragged the knife very slowly and painfully all the way from my upper part of the thigh to my knees I could feel each and every cut of my cell it's so painful.

ITS SO FUCKING PAINFUL.

I'm crying but no sound is coming out of my mouth my thighs and pants are now red and the bed sheet is red too. It's red everywhere. I'm scared. I tried to release myself from his grip , I kicked him with my other unharmed leg and got off the bed. I'm feeling pain in my leg and other parts of my body too , I feel weak , I can't move my leg it's numb. I'm feeling intense pain in my leg. The pain is sharp , it's throbbing and the cut is burning it's too much I can't tolerate this pain he is coming towards me , my legs don't move. I'm scared. My heart is beating faster and faster. My leg , blood is coming out of my wound and running down all the way to my foot. It's so painful GOD.

My heart is beating faster and faster and faster I'm holding the wall for support , my breaths are shallow, I'm sweating badly as I try to move I feel a sudden wave of dizziness and a sharp pain on my thighs , I can't think clearly my brain is not working I don't know what to do. I'm feeling helplessness, tears are rolling down from my eyes to my cheeks all the way to my neck. My eyes are burning my visions are unclear my breath is uneven my hands are shaking I can't support my own weight. FUCK. I want Mateo I want to be in his arms it's so safe there.

He came near me and attacked me I don't know how but I managed to protect myself then I pushed him and ran towards the door I can't run fast my left leg is not working I'm dragging my injured leg walking - running towards the door.

He held my hair I felt a sharp wave of pain in my head as he threw me on the floor he came on top of me with his knife in his hand , his hand are in the air ready to stab me and kill me anytime. I'm scared and terrified. He will kill me. I'll die without anyone knowing. I have to do something to protect myself. I wave my hand to grab something anything so I could hit him with that and I found something I feels solid I hit his head with the thing in my hand. He dropped on the floor beside me his hand are holding his head there is blood everywhere my blood red and dark.