chapter 4

Next morning
Mateo pov
I got up and went to my office for some work and decided as tanishka's shift to treat people will start from 4 onwards so till I'll do some business work...

Tanishka pov
I woke up at 5am from my phone ring as i came home at 2am yesterday and just straight went to bed and ofcourse taken my pill but im realising that pills are not affect much but it's ok cause I have to go to the hospital so i pick the call and got to know that there is case so I went straight to the hospital and wear my surgery dress and start doing it..
"Needle please" i tell
"Yes doctor" one of the nurse gave me ..
"check Anesthesia level"   i told them
" It's fine doctor", they tell
After about 10 hours of struggle we manage to save the patient but still can't say anything we have to observe him for atleast 32 hours and then we'll only come to the conclusion..
"We can't say anything right now we saved him but we have to observe him for 32 hours so please co-operate" i told this to the patients family
"Please doctor save my child please you are God for us please save my child" the ladies look like patients mother said while crying i assures her that her child will be fine soon ..

I came to  my cabinet or my room and took a cold shower very cold cause I was stressed by the surgery and wore my dress and came out of the bathroom and as i sit one of the hospital lady came and inform me that my extra sift will start at 4 cause some doctor are absent and i force a smile and said okk to her..

As she went out of my room i noticed at it was already 4 but no patient was there as i wanted for couple of minutes and i didn't ate anything from morning but i wasn't hungry i think it's because of the patient who's surgery i just did or because of the experience given by Mr. James in anger he make me starve to death sometime or if he gives he'll give very little amount of food so I'm habituated of eating less...

I almost fall asleep due to lack of sleep just i here the voice of my door open i think it's only 2 minutes sleep literally 2 minutes sleep..

A men with all black dressed entered my room..

Mateo pov
It was already 3pm i got up from my chair and head to my room then i take a shower and wanted to wear something casual so i go for all black
I wore a black shirt with two buttons open and i rolled the sleeves for the better view of my forearms and a black trousers with a shoes

Mateo povIt was already 3pm i got up from my chair and head to my room then i take a shower and wanted to wear something casual so i go for all black I wore a black shirt with two buttons open and i rolled the sleeves for the better view of my for...