chapter 20

OO MYY GOD i am so happy i can't express it in words so Mr. Mehaa Ghunowa you made my day man its the first time I'm receiving a whole paragraph in my comment section and you are THE FIRST one too , so please feel special about you . and as i apolozide before and i'll say sorry again for miswriting your name , it was a mistake which i did in hurry. But i must say im so much happy , happy is not the word to discribe what i feel after reading your comment it really helped me . I'M BEYOND HAPPY . Thank you so muc for your heart warming message . I'm very great full of yours love you...

and to all my readers i don't know how on earth you got my book but i am eally happy that you all are reading but can you please vote me too it will be nice and motivating to me .THANK YOU all . i love you all . thanks for voting and RIYAKUMARI465 thanks for commenting love you guys keep supporting me.

read and enjoy and let me know if you like it or not....

And one more thing CAN ANYONE , ANYONE OF YOU REMEMBER WHAT IS MATEO'S FULL NAME like he's full name if YES then please let me know comment it down...

Actually i forgoted his name and now i can't remember it * my nervous laugh of embarrassment* and i tried to find it but i can't recall in which fuckin chapter i had written his name , why am i so dumb but you all are not you all have such ha good brain with strong memory capacity so please let me know if any of you remember his name.

================================================================================

Tanishka's pov

As i hugged him and he cleared every single insecurity and overthink of mine he is giving me solution and explanation of how much he loves me , I'm just resting my head on his chest listening to his heart beat my eyes are closed as I'm at peace he is my peace he deserves a love that we see in movie , and read about in books , a love that is BEAUTIFUL because with me that's not how it looks...

I'll only give him pain and nothing else I'm broken who wants a broken soul I'll not heal him but only cause damage I'll break his heart.

But then whenever I thought about you i know I'll cause you pain but I want to be with you be by your side be by my mateo's side
I think it's so unfair that we can't do anything about what our hearts wants.

No i have to be strong Mateo deserve better, better than me and i know lovers change themselves and make themselves better for the people they love but at this point I'm a mess , I'm kept tied up for so long that now i forgot how to make myself free. Free from all this I forgot how to be better cause I'm never enough no matter how much I try

While thinking and then overthinking of all this I parted away from him i cleared my throat to speak

" You know Mateo people are like velocity in acceleration because they change with respect to time" my eyes were glued with the floor i didn't dare to look at him look at the person who love me the most who showed me what happiness looks like is standing infront of me broken by my word because of me it's all my fault it's me , me and me

He cupped my face and lifted my head so I can look at him

" Trust me princess. I would rather end my own life than ask you to do anything that might hurt you. Baby what if I say I'll never change never ever not now not in the future I'll love you with all my heart " i can see the truth in his eyes and the confidence in his behaviour but I have to save him save him from me from my Strom from my scars

" You don't have a heart Mateo every one says that "

" Yeah I don't know but something is in there that is beating for you and only you the only way you can ever walk away or leave me is when it stops , kill me amore and you'll be free" he said these all words like it doesn't matter the only thing matters to him is me he is so confident when he talks about his feelings for me what I'm gonna do.