Chapter 30

Haldi songs :

- Gal mitthi mitthi bol
- Navrai majhi
- London thumakda
- Nachde ne sare
- Gallan Goodiyaan
- Banno
- Mahi ve
- Gud naal Ishq mitha
- cutie pie
- Sadi Gali
- Piya bole
- Moja hi moja
- Ishq di fakiri
- Banni
- Sajna ji vari vari
- Kesariya

I forgot to put this list I apologise for that but here it is enjoy chapter 29 on these songs🫰.

_______________________________________

MATEO'S POV

It was six in the evening when I woke up and saw the best thing 'my TANISHKA'S face' she is lying beside me or we can say she is lying on top of me , her head is buried in the crook of my neck , her hands are wrapped around me , our legs are tangled my hand is wrapped around her waist for her safety this is the most satisfied feeling ever. Your girl with you in your arms. I just want to be like this with her for my entire life. It was so calming just watching her sleep, playing with her hair. It feels warm.
                          The moment I saw her, a part of me walked out of my body and wrapped itself around her. And there it still remains. It is like hearing that one song, you know, like the one you just listen to over and over and it never gets old. You could just talk about them forever and it will never take away your smile. It's the highlight of the day. I saw everyone around me and I told myself that falling in love is horrible. Making you vulnerable; leaving you raw and exposed; opening you to the whims of another , love is weakness feeling emotion is not for me not in the world I live.

            But I feel like this love is deeply knitted in my bones. It feels like a part of me that was missing, that I never knew it was missing, has been put in place. If the heart is a delicate and vulnerable thing, shouldn't it be shared with the one who will be gentle with it? someone who will not shatter it to pieces? And I think I found someone like that. She's the feeling of coming home. Caring for her comes so easily. I can communicate with her on a level I can't with everyone else. She make me want to feel emotions all over again and I'm willing happy to feel anything she wants.

                       /  I love her /

Fluttering heartbeats, stolen glances, shared laughter, so simple yet so complex think I have realised that being loved means being known. You love a person, so you learn their favourites, you learn all the little things, all insignificant things that makes them happy. You learn how they prefer to cope, how they prefer to love, the ways that they show their care for someone, and you may start to subconsciously pick it up, the way they talk and the way they say or do things. I don't know much about love, I am still learning, sometimes, I struggle to show it but I know that when you have someone you love, somehow you manage to find little bits of them means being known. I don't know much about her , about her past or what happened to her but I'll give her all my love , I'll learn and do everything to make her smile.

I read somewhere and it explains perfectly, " Darling , you'll be never unloved by me cause,
    you are too well-tangled in my soul".

Yeah she is too well tangled in my soul that now I don't know how to live without her. She is in my blood, she is the oxygen I need to survive, she is the only sane thing in my life. She is my life nah no not life , life can be taken away from you and I'm  not letting anyone take her away from me ,  she is my death always staying with me , my death , my lovely beautiful innocent death. She has no other option than coming to me and binding me with her , taking me with her for eternity.

"Hey tanishka get ready the function will start in an hour" some one shouted from outside ahh I hate this I hate that now I have to leave her fuck . I creases her hair , her hair is long very long it's smooth and thick she smell so good I don't wanna leave or wake her up we fit so perfectly.
      "Baby wake up" I called her while continuously stroking her hair with one hand and with the other hand I creases her cheeks so softly and gently I don't want to hurt her , never, not even mistakenly or unconsciously. I'll kill every single person brutally who will hurt my baby or ever think of hurting her including me if ever in future I hurt her in any way I'll punish myself too. She is mine. And no body, NO BODY hurt what's mine.

"Baby , baby wake up it's six in the evening the function will start soon" I called her again with the softest voice I didn't know exist I creases her hair and face she looks so cute while sleeping I called her again while shaking her a little bit instead of waking up she wrap her hand more tightly around me and snuggle more into me ahhh it feel so damn good. No body deny me everyone, every single person follow my order at once , they obey me. No body deny me but her she has this power to deny me ohh she can even kill me and I'll be happy to get killed by her beautiful hands my innocent cute little monster, My Piccola.