Chapter 25

Hey guy I'm back but as you know I'm human too and my life is hell like really there are problems and I can't see the solution of it so I apologise from the bottom of my heart , I can't say that I'll update frequently but yeah I will update my story for you all and your love and affection are the only thing which keeps me going thanks a lot and to the one person who comments on my story everytime yaar tu kitni achi h yaar really bro your comment make my day ....

Or tumlog kuch sikho isse comment, vote karo yaar support Karo iska kya matlab h ki sex seen ni h to vote ni karna , so to ally reader's thanks for supporting or jo ni kar re h karo santi se support

Byyy

I'll try to update more parts soon ...
-----------------------------------------

MATEO'S POV

I'm on my bed lying just lying sleep is far far away from my eyes I can't sleep here anymore after witnessing the calmness in this room when she was here , and now when she isn't this all feel worthless without her I'm worthless, ohh God , she don't have any idea, did she ? The length i would go for her , if she will let me . I love her the way it almost scares me , this house isn't feeling like home anymore . She was here only for some couple of hour but just her presence make this house a home .

She was right when she said loving someone will give you much more loneliness than you really have , and right now I'm feeling the exact same thing lonely without her . Aahhh this is so harmful, so unhealthy the way i want her , the way i want her to be mine and only, only mine and nobodies else . FUCK . She is there in somebody else's house talking to them , helping them , laughing with them ahh fuck am I being jealous of her own family, FUCK , yes I am so what she should be here right next to me in my arms , she belongs to me and only me  .

This woman who is so small in front of me , this very woman who is not even closer to my height has wrapped me around her tiny little fingers my god fuck . Back there when I hugged her today it was so satisfying , calm , perfect having her in my arms feels so happy I can't even define that in words , that feeling was amazing the way she ran towards me and fell into my arms . HER smile , her eyes , the way she walks , the way she talks I COULD STARE AT HER FOREVER and now I am here all alone without her missing her badly very badly no very very badly ahh . You can decorate absence however you want but you're still gonna feel what's missing , and right now everything is missing without her .

I still think what was in that blue bag , clothes or some important things I didn't asked her she will tell me if she wants to I don wanna force her to anything she is not willing to do .

I don't know why but this urge to protect her , care for her , love her , and give all the happiness do whatever she ask to , I have this urge to do all this for her I'll do anything to protect her keep her safe and happy. My girl .

How strange a single person can change so much in you . On the scale of desire her absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

TANISHKA'S POV

After our hug Mateo left and I came back to make some more cards Ohh I'm already missing his touch the way he hugged me tight and bone crushing but filled with love and affection and concern. This will make me crazy . After finishing my work it's 10 and elders already eaten, not before giving us lecture on eating on time or how our generation are getting destroyed by phones anyway , right now it's me and shazd Bhai eating our dinner in silence while he doing something on his phone and me eating full focus on my food .

" Hayat bacha tomorrow we have to go for card distribution"   Bhai said

" Wait what card distribution?" I asked with confusion all over my face