Chap 47.5 time in Mistral

We see you walking with Rin through Mistral streets seeing the many stalls and store.  

You: so your mother lives here

Rin: yes, ever since we escaped from the Grimm we scavenged the village of liens and food and made it to Mistral. We're here

We then stop at a small house viewing a valley where the sun would set.

Rin knocks on the door and a voice sounded through.

A: coming!

Then a young woman answers. Her hair was a dusky rose hair held in a bun by a gray band and pink eyes. She wore a long green dress with dark green around the shoulders, has long flared sleeves that have cut-outs on the shoulders with a large band of plum purple on the cuffs. She wears a pair of black ballet flats and a pink sash around her waist.

 She wears a pair of black ballet flats and a pink sash around her waist

She had a sudden look and hugs Rin closely.

A: oh my baby girl.

Rin smiles and taps her back. She retracted and looks to you.

A: and who is this.

Rin: mom this is my...my boyfriend.

Rin's mother smiles and hugs you surprising you.

A: thank you for taking care of my little Lie.

You then get confused.

You: Lie?

Rin: Lie is my first name Rin is my family name.

You: ohhh. Anyway my name Y/n l/n. It is lovely to meet you

You raise her hand kiss the back of it making her hold her cheek.

A: my name is An, please come inside.

You two enter the house sitting on mat near a table as An puts down a tea kettle with three cups.

An: I heard about what happened at Beacon. I was so worried that you and Nora wouldn't make it out

Rin: well it was thanks to y/n that we had a fighting chance. Although he couldn't hold the sheild up for to long.

An nods understanding she looks to you who was looking at a picture of Li the man you saw in the past. His picture was surrounded by candles and had the date of when he died.

An: that's my husband. He died defending our old village. He fought with bravery. Although he said before he died, they're was person that visits Lie.

You look to Rin who looks to you.

You: well-

Rin: must've been something else he was seeing.

An: possibly, so how did you meet my daughter

You: well I met her just down hall.

Rin smiles remembering the first time she met you.

An: true love at first sight. How romantic.