Chp 67 The kingdom down below

The shattered moon shines in the night sky while northern lights dance on the side. But then a squadron of Manta airship fly by followed by a view of the entire Atlas fleet guarding they're home kingdom while keeping in communication with each other over radio. We then see one Manta out of sync with the others. That is the one airship that you and your team borrowed.

Atlas Air Traffic Female: Manta 5-1. Welcome home.

The passengers all look in worry.

Atlas Air Traffic Female: Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay Omega-12. A security team will meet you there. Over.

Ruby Rose and the others aboard Manta 5-1 look around at the large military air fleet surrounding the kingdom's capital.

Ruby: I don't understand. What's happening here?

Quill: I don't know.

June: But we are here. We got the lamp to Atlas, so I guess we land and get some answers.

She looks to the rest of JNPR who shrug.

you: were not landing.

Everyone looks to you a little surprised by your order.

You: Atlas is on high alert, if we land they'll arrest us.

Weiss: y/n's right, I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before. If we land in a stolen ship, there's no way the security team will let us anywhere near Ironwood. They might even take me back to my father.

Blake Belladonna gains a saddened look, while Ruby, you and Yang Xiao Long look at each other, uncertain of what to do.

You: and they'll probably throw us in interrogation.

Blake: So...

Weiss, having gotten an idea, suddenly looks up.

Weiss: Winter!

Weiss brings out her Scroll then looks to Maria.

Weiss: (to Maria) Put some distance between us and the fleet.

Maria: You don't have to tell me twice.

As Weiss walks to the back of the ship, Maria steers the ship toward a city just below Atlas, the city looks liked the poorer version of it with smoke and pollution coming out. This is Mantle the slums

people wander the streets of Mantle. The group looks over the city through the Manta's windows. They fly past a giant screen on the side of a skyscraper. Ironwood's voice comes from the screen, catching Ruby, you and Yang's attention.

It was large billboard with Jenny on who looks like hadn't slept in days with slight bags under her eyes and somewhat clean hair.

Ironwood: ...cannot express our appreciation enough. Many describe these as uncertain times, and while that may be the case for the rest of the world, I can tell you what is certain. The Kingdom of Atlas will remain strong, and it will remain safe. That is my promise.

Ruby and Yang look saddened as the manta continues to fly.

Yang: General Ironwood. She looks...

Ruby: Tired.

You: dead

Qrow: Jenny, what have you been doing?

Pyrrha: look

Pyrrha point an area of the city where four Atlesian Knight-200s are seen walking down a street in Mantle, while civilians around them complain about their presence.

Civilian 1: Ugh, not these again.

Civilian 2: Why can't they just leave us be?

you: I've sort a noticed. That's the fifth patrol in this sector.