Chap: 41.5 Yang.

You were waiting by Yang's bike as the girl herself was hugging an old woman, she was wearing purple dress and glasses had a bit of metal showing underneath her dress. Yang then walks over to you.

You: friend of yours.

Yang: old friend. We better get on the road.

You get on the bike with yang getting on the front while also putting on her helmet.

The two of you drive across land, passing a water fall went through the forest. Stopping by a gas/bar station to rest up. Helped a farmer and his family briefly to get a bit of work done.

(Now)

Right now you and her were sitting near a campfire. Yang scoots closer and wrapped an arm around your neck getting you closer to her.

Yang: this is romantic right.

You: definitely, it's nice, we haven't spent much time together, not ever since the time with Blake.

Yang: well technically that wasn't romantic that was a day out.

You chuckle and snuggle closer to Yang making her pat your head. Then

P: oh ho ho!

The both of you look to the river to see a small boat and pirate like people coming out with one with a mace in hand and mask over his mouth.

Pirate: Unwitting travellers! You have entered the territory of the Picotee Pirates.

He swings the mace to Yang hitting her in the face.

Pirate: surrender your treasur-

He was cut short when you swung sword into the mace. The sword was double bladed on the same end, black

 The sword was double bladed on the same end, black

You: surrender is part of our vocabulary.

His mace sparks with lightning but the sword starts absorbing the lightning then it stops sparking turning into a regular mace.

Pirate: umm.

Yang grabs his collar and right hooks his face, then his friends run away.

Pirate: p-please, I-I didn't mean to- I'm not with them I was just traveling with them that-

You: traveling, that's a cute excuse 

Yang: sure didn't look like traveling what you did back their.

You: and you almost putting a black eye on my girlfriend.

Pirate: wait you're dating?

You glare down the pirate as he noticed Yang was practically on fire.

Yang: ever heard of the saying run with the hares and hunt with the wolves. Because in real life you get known by the company you keep.

He started to cry a little as the both of you sit near the bike.