𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋, 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 & 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾.

- - -

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.

-- 𝘈𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯

I've been told moral stories contain lenience. Including romance. High school girls waiting for their prince charming to come into their life's. Some focus on their studies, but still crave for another persons touch. Other people caring for those who don't deserve it, and those who manipulate. Those are the two type of people, the ones who pity, and the ones who are indifferent. I'm the person people love to us the word "antisocial". Personally, as I am being surrounded by many petulant and acrimonious people, why would I want to talk to them? I'm not judging their life style, but how they are.

I have a friend named Emma. She has green eyes, curly brown hair, girly type style but she is..

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻?"

Different but, the only friend I have. My only childhood friend. She always brings me coffee every morning we come to class. Waiting for our professor.

" 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘀," she whined. I took a sip from the coffee and enjoyed the sweet taste of it. "𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴?" I put the cup down and looked at her and nob. "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴," she particularly yelled at me. I look at her eyes for a few seconds and take my eyes down to her neck, to her outfit.

"𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲," I said, looking back at her eyes. She had a smile on her lips. "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘁," she asked.

I keep silent once again and look at the cup of coffee on the table and turn to it; forward, looking down, taking another drink.

"𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹.. 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲," she said.

Putting the cup down again, I opened my mouth, "𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲. 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗽-𝘁𝗼𝗽, 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."

She smiled once more and rolled her eyes playfully, "𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰."

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼?"

"𝗦𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁.. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹."