𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖵𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈𝙳𝙾𝙻𝙻 - 𝙰𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚋𝚍𝚞𝚕

- - -

It was late at night and Hannibal heard his bell rang and opened the door. Seeing Gideon and at the side Y/n pointing a gun to his head. He stayed silent not saying anything and made way for them to go in.

Y/n lead him to the dining room, making Gideon take a seat and made her distance. She had the gun still in her hand, she was still, looking down. Hannibal, just looked at her, noticing her condition.

"I'm having hard time thinking," Y/n broke the silence, telling Hannibal.

Hannibal just observed her.

"I feel like I'm losing my mind. I- I don't know what's real," she added.

"It's 7:27 p.m. You're in Baltimore, Maryland, and your name is Y/n Y/l," Hannibal said, looking at the watch around his left wrist.

"No! I- I don't care who I am! J-Just tell me... if he's real," Y/n said, slowly turning her head and rose her gun pointing where Gideon was sitting. She saw that same man, and she felt anger fill up in her head but didn't have the mind to do anything due to her weak condition.

Hannibal just looked at her. "Who do you see," he asked.

"A- a man.. I should have gotten my hands dirty with," she said, expressing disgust and anger in her voice. "Who do you see?"

Hannibal shifted his eyes to Gideon and back to Y/n. He stayed silent for a moment; observing her.

"I don't see anyone," he said.

"N-No, h-he's right there," she said.

"There's no one there, Y/n."

"No, no, you're lying," she said as her vision went to an empty chair.

"We're alone. You came here alone. Do you remember coming here," Hannibal asked her, as Gideon stayed quiet and looked down in front of him.

"No, please don't LIE to me," she raised her voice in despair, as she turned to look at Hannibal with almost tears building up in her eyes.

"Y/n, this man you haven't seen in so long," he said, knowing perfectly who she could be talking about. Either her father, or the men who hurt her sister, and are the cause that she's not with her now.

"Wh-what's happening to me?!"

"Y/n," Hannibal said, as she brushed her hand on her face. "Y/n, You're having an episode. I want you to hand me the gun. Y/n I want you hand me your," Hannibal demanded but got stopped half way as Y/n started to shake and to start heavily panting. "Y/n?"

Y/n closed her eyes and her body became weak. Hannibal grabbed her before she can hit the floor, and reached for the gun in her hand. Putting it on top of the counter above the fireplace in his dining room and pulled out a chair. Carefully lifting Y/n and placed her on the chair.

Her body was weak, she was till slightly shaking and Hannibal grabbed her neck by her jawline and raised her head. He opened her eyes looking into both of them, seeing how her pupils where back, and he felt her forehead feeling how she had a high fever. He rested his hand on both sides of her jawline and stood up straight walking to the gun and putting on the safe.

"She's had a mild seizure," Hannibal said.

"That doesn't seem to bother you," Gideon said.