𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾.

- - -

"𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹," Dr. Lector questioned the red haired woman.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀," she said.

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻," he said as he made a path for her to enter the room. She walked in the room as he closed the door and the woman was looking around the big room. Who soon meet eyes with Y/n. Yet, Y/n's eyes did not leave her.

"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧," Y/n thought to herself.

"𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹," Dr. Lector said as he turned to him and smiled.

"𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹." She turned back to look at Y/n then left her eyes to continue examining the room. Y/n blinked and looked down, making a lot of distance from the woman but yet observing every move she makes by the tip of her pupil.
Dr. Lector can tell what Y/n was doing but said nothing due to still wanting to understand her, mentally.

"𝗜'𝘃𝗲-.. 𝗨𝗵, 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵, 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮
𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲-𝗼𝗳𝗳," she smiled.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲-𝗼𝗳𝗳𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵," Lector said as he put one of his hands in his pocket.

Y/n was listening in to their conversation but facing absolutely the opposite side from them. Seeming to be "distracted" on something else.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝘿𝙧. 𝙇𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨, 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨.. 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙔𝙚𝙩, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨.. 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚,"
Y/n thought to herself.

"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺," she said in little chuckles.

"...𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙩? 𝙄𝙛 𝙨𝙤, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡/𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥," Y/n thought.