𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍

- - -

✈︎ 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Will took a deep breath before entering the room of his class. When he walked in the room his students stood up and clapped. Clapping to all the improvements he has made due to the Hobbs case.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂," he said not looking back at anyone and putting his brief case on his desk. Everyone continued clapping except Y/n. She didn't clap at all, while the rest of the clapping caused Will to get a bit anxious, "𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲, 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁." And they did. They stopped clapping and sat down.

Will pressed a button from a remote making the room dark enough to see the light from the faint ones around the room. He pressed another button causing the projector to turn on. A few moments of silence, then he spoke, "𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿," he turned around to look at everyone.
"𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲," he asked.

Everyone kept a blank stare when others raised their hands, making Will lean back sitting on his desk. One of those hands included Y/n which confused him.

"𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲.. 𝗬/𝗻. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲," he asked and kept his eyes on her.

Y/n put her hand down and leaned more in her seat and said, "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲."

The whole room was silent, all eyes was on her. Some where smiling; showing her response was stupid and others others agreed with her or were just confused.

"𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻," Will said.

"𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁," she said.

Will nobs his head slightly, "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸."

He switched the slide, showing Garrett Jacob Hobbs dead body at the corner of the kitchen, with bullet wounds and blood on the floor. Will looked back at the screen giving him the flashbacks of Garrett's dead body and Abigail's cut neck. Losing lots of blood as Will is trying to stop the bleeding from her neck. Will broke those images looking away from the screen looking down to the side.

Switching the slide he said, "𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗿." He switched the next slide, "𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗰𝗮𝘁."

Class has extending its time as Will explained with all details about the case, and soon it reached to the end of the class. "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁," Will said.