𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌

- - -

It was a cold night and Y/n was walking on the dark and lonely street. Feeling the feeling of an animal breathing heavily behind her but her eyes were closed.

A car approached her that light out red and blue lights. She slowly opened her eyes but had difficulty to open them back due to the exposer of the light. Her hand went up to cover her eyes from the light. As the car stopped in front of her and two men in police uniform got out of the car, walked up to her with a light flashing on her face. Making her slightly grown.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁," the officer said flashing Y/n in the eyes.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁," Y/n said quietly and confused.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲," the officer asked her.

She blinked a few times until she has fully processed what was happening but she soon spoke and said, "𝗬/𝗻 𝗬/𝗹."

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗬/𝗹?" She looked a few times around and slightly shook her head.

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲?" She took a moment and opened her mouth, "𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳-𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮."

"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳-𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲," the officer told her.

"𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻? 𝗠𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗲," Y/n asked the officer.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲," the officer said.

"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆," she said quietly and softly.

Walking her to the cop car and closing the door once she got in the back of the car, the officer asked her, "𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀? 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲." Y/n shook her head slightly, "𝗻𝗼."

"𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴," the officer asked her again.

"𝗡𝗼," she responded.

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗬/𝗹," the officer asked her another question making her sigh.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄," she responded once again.

~ ~

✈︎ 𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄," Dr. Lecter said putting attention into pouring tea in a cup.

"𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆," she said apologetic.

"𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲. 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗺𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀," Dr. Lecter said. "𝗨𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻," Dr. Lecter told Y/n handing her the cup of tea and she gratefully accepted.