𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖵𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾

𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚢

- - -

Will was in his home fixing something he's been procrastinating on fixing, but finally made time for it. But later he hears whines of an animal. He ignored it thinking nothing much of it and continued to what he was doing. He heard the same whines and looked around to see if all his dogs were in the house and saw they were all there. He slightly frowned and got up putting on a jacket and went outside to see what it was.

There wasn't a bunch of trees currently and the outside was covered in snow and it was all empty.

No sign of an animal.

Meanwhile, in a store, a little melody of the cello was being played by a boy. He struggled slightly adjusting his fingers to the new texture of the strings.

He saw his teacher walk in listening to him. "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀," the boy complaint.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆," the teacher said.

"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀," he replied.

"𝗡𝗼, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁," he said with a smile.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘁," the boy asked.

"𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀," the teacher responded.

The boy didn't whine or ask anything else. He continued playing on the cello adjusting his fingers to the strings. The teacher smiled hearing him play with a smile on his face. He smiled more as he remembered the process of those strings.

Cutting open the stomach side of a dead man.

Taking out his gut.

Washing the additional blood.

Treating the guts.

Stretching them more thinner and more durable strings; carefully.

Until they're finally a piece of string that can be played horminiclly.

He smiled at how much better his student was adjusting to the new strings. "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿," he smiled. "𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱."

~ ~

"𝗜𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘆𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘆𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆
𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁," Will said.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂," Y/n asked as she walked up to him.

"𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝘄," he said as they both walked more further.

"𝗦𝗼.. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀," Y/n questioned him.