Chapter 21

*disclaimer! Attila's lines are NOT any real language that I am aware of, I just did my best to copy the sounds he made in the movie. Even subtitles didn't spell out any actual words.

Chap 21

"Everybody okay?" Larry asked rushing out of the main entrance with Laa. After the caveman had smashed the window in the kitchen door open with his head getting out and back to the others at the main gate had been easy.

"Yes Lawrence. Attila and your boy secured the lady guard in her booth. I don't know how long it will hold her though." Teddy briefed him.

"We gotta find Lancelot. But somebody has to make sure she doesn't get out."

Laa grunted and raised his hand, "Yeah Laa okay. You know what you have to do?"

"Stay."

"That's right just make sure she stays in there."

"Stay!"

"Good! Go!"

"Lawrence, I can't move my arms. We're becoming less useful by the minute." Teddy reported, now stiff up into his shoulders.

Attila groaned and fell onto one knee Larry rushed over to him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa hey, come on." Larry crouched down and helped Attila get back on his feet. "Big guy, what you okay there? Oh, Something's up with your eye but –"

"Ni nei eing?" Attila asked, oblivious.

"I don't know it's just kind of going. . . "

Attila started screaming. "Oh ni Gah!"

"You gotta relax okay."

"Taka nig ha taka -"

"Calm down. Attila! Attila! Hey!" Larry slapped him in the face. "Huns don't hyperventilate."

"Hah gi na ni ta gi du."

"You pillage!"

"Pilwage!"

"You plunder!"

"Dah Plwa."

"You don't freak out."

Attila took a deep breath through his nose and nodded putting himself back together.

"Dad, there's like eight million people in this city. He could be literally anywhere by now."

"We'll find him. We have to." Larry said turning to Sacagawea. "Sac, this is your area, I saw him go in that direction, think you can pick up a trail?"

"It will be hard on the sidewalk but I can try."

They followed Sacagawea out the gates, Dexter hopped back into her arms as she kept her eyes cast to the ground. A few people they passed gave them strange looks but they were too short on time to care.

When they were in front of a local bank Sacagawea stopped and crouched down. There was a wet newspaper on the ground, soaked from a recent rain. There was a single hoofprint in the paper and she traced it lightly with her fingertips.

"He came this way. Traveling four leagues per hour."

Then there was a loud roar and the sound of people screaming. Larry took off in that direction and they followed. Normally Anna would question running towards something that was making others scream but in this case they knew there were good odds of the trouble leading them to Lancelot.

At the end of the street there was a main square, near a fountain at the center statues of lions had come to life, but there was no sign on Lancelot.

"Blimey!" someone shouted as they ran past their group. Larry paused on the stone steps and Teddy backed him up.