Ch: 9

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵.."
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥.."

--Bakugou Katsuki-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sudden push make you focus on the person who pushed you to see the bi colour hair, boy walking away

You stood there a little confused of why he needs to push you as you weren't even blocking someone path.. Were you?

Your eyes then refocus on Katsuki who gave you a glare and look away.

You took a step forward and then another..

You halted yourself from going nearer as you both were some space apart.

".." You open your mouth to speak something as he tched.

"Shut it! I don't want to hear any pittiness from you"

"..you were really admirable"

".. Just shut up! your so- what did you just say?"

"Your fight was admirable..! Though most won't think so but I find it cool.. No cooler! You head on fighting him yet risk of killing him but your intention wasn't that"

"..'

He stare at you as if you lose some screws as others proclaimed him almost killing Izuku.

You smile at him which snapped him back from his thoughts as he growl at you.

" are you mental! I almost killed Deku"

"Yet, you didn't.. Instead you knew you won't kill him"

"...."

"That's why its admirable! You didn't hold back! I prefer those who don't hold back in a fight! I mean in a real life villains nor heroes will hold back their strength to each other!"

He glared at you and look away as you take another step forward.

"Because if one showed weakness the others will take advantage"

His eyes widen as your voice was stern and cold or was it because of Shoto ice qiurk who knows?

Your eyes were a bit dimmed yet glowed like a hope of candle.

Your smile was stern and held a word which he is so aware of it.

'Experience' he knows you have experience it in your life.. Of villians not holding back..

"Just leave me out of it" he said as you hummed and smiled again astraying that cold look you gave just a minute ago.

"I really find you admirable, Katsun"
You said as you left keeping the male to his own world.