𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 26

"..𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥.. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨"

---𝘈𝘴𝘶𝘪 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘶--

    /  \     /   \  / │    /    | │   	|____/  / │        |   /----〉    /        /  /    l  ● 、 ●       /----/ ()    w  ()  \ \  >ー 、_  ィ │ /--/  / へ     / / |   \  \  ヽ_ノ  (_  /  │

.
.
.
.
.
    /  \     /   \
  / │    /    |
 │   |____/  /
 │        |   /----〉
    /        /  /
    l  ● 、 ●       /----/
 ()    w  ()  \ \
  >ー 、_  ィ │ /--/
  / へ     / / |   \  \
  ヽ_ノ  (_  /  │

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The closing ceremony as you stood on the podium as second as Katsuki was very much tied to not attack you as you were completely ignoring the curses of muffle sent to you by him.

"The awarding ceremony.. " you mumble while sighing to yourself while staring at All might who is giving a medal and a hug to Shoto for getting third.

'Why does it have to be him! Can't it be principal Nezu?' You thought to yourself annoyed as you smiled up when All might approach as he gives you your silver medal.

"Young l/n, your strength and quirk is remarkable, I hope you great success in future!" He said gleaming as you smile at him as you nod.

"Remember, your quirk is growing so are you, We hope you to become a great hero one, day"

"Thank you.." You said smiling as his attention and focus revert to Katsuki as you sighed in relief.

'I will rather be in sidelines then being a target by villain like you'

━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━

Afterward, All Might gives a speech to everyone; saying that everyone who participated in the Sports Festival had a chance to stand on the podium and that the future generation of heroes looks bright. All Might yells out "Great Work" to everyone, congratulating them for their efforts. With that, U.A.'s Sports Festival comes to an end.

"Finally!" You chriped while about to leave home in hurry as you all were given a week Holiday to cheer and rest, no need to talk to others in school for a week is like a blessing for your ears as it will help you ease your mind and mood!. Also, you can take your grandparents to go to Shibuya! Or somewhere quiet place where your grandma can relax! And Grandpa can meet his old friends (if they are alive).

"Y/n!"

Your happy mood almost wavered as you turn to see Momo and Kyoka.

'Wasn't she ignoring me.. Now, what does she want..' You thought to yourself as you still are confused of Momo behaviour.

"Since we are getting holiday.. Do you want to join us in sleepover at my house?" Asked Momo happily as you take a stiffly step back as you still kept the cheerful smile.