Ch: 1

A:n- so sorry for such a long wait!!

Also my phone was taken away for 3-4 months and No internet..yet I survived!

Anyway don't worry I am inspire to write here so I will update.. But others.. Book.. Am not sure yet.

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

。゚゚・。・゚゚,
゚,         。゚
 ゚・。・゚

。゚゚・。・゚゚,゚,         。゚ ゚・。・゚

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

(Y/n)  POV.

The crowds of classmates nuzzling around as I sat down in a corner.

On the third bench of side window row, I gaze at window boredly.

Aldera Junior High.. That's where I'm are studying at.

My presence were nonexistence as I avoided people to take notice of me, I side glance at the door when it was been open aggressively loud.

The blonde hair and his goons came to their class.

I sighed and looked away again, getting the cue it is the same day like today.

I Stare at the birds that flew on the sky with freedom.

'I wonder.. Where does the birds get their food..' I thought to myself in daze.

"Hah?!"

I hear my classmate shout as i sighed, turning back a bit to see the greenete been cornered by the three and luckily the teacher came which stop the bully to yell at the victim.

I didn't paid any minds, since why should I bother?.

Classes resume as I got my paper.

'A+' it was written in red bold as the teacher compliment me.

I nodded and went to my seat, no one took notice of me which was better as I don't want to mingle with them either.

The most amusing time was when the sir told about the us graduating into good schools more likely praising us.

Unlike them all I didn't bother to raise my hand, Why waste time shouting out with lungs out and screaming to be best?

"If.. I am not wrong even Midoriya is going to go to U.A?" Said the sir which make me side glance at him.

The blonde hair bully seems so angry and pissed about to attack him.

I sighed and threw my eraser on the stick classmate who hit the bully by mistake .

The bully attention went to him and started to throw his anger at the stick boy.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─