Ch: 15

"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳! 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵.. 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.."

---𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘪--

    /  \     /   \  / │    /    | │   |____/  / │        |   /----〉    /        /  /    l  ● 、 ●       /----/ ()    w  ()  \ \  >ー 、_  ィ │ /--/  / へ     / / |   \  \  ヽ_ノ  (_  /  │

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    /  \     /   \
  / │    /    |
 │   |____/  /
 │        |   /----〉
    /        /  /
    l  ● 、 ●       /----/
 ()    w  ()  \ \
  >ー 、_  ィ │ /--/
  / へ     / / |   \  \
  ヽ_ノ  (_  /  │
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Luck wasn't on your side.. As you assumed it will be.. You gulped down the anxiety as you stare at the two decision you made.. The pros and cons on the paper during class hour.. Thankfully Aizawa did not bother to point you out.

--> 𝙶𝙾 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙾.

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝚂:
.....> She is your best friend from childhood.

---> you promised her.. You can't break it twice? Isn't it heartless?

--> it's been long since you both been together!

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜:

---> your guilty.. for making Shoto sad.

--> his family! will be so disappointed in you and will not want you to be his friend.. anymore (that doesn't seem a problem).

---> what if, something happen to his mother and you are the reason!?.
(That's barely a thought).

---> 𝙶𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚜.

---> you will meet his family!! (Why are you excited? You never know).

---> shoto and you will be closer friends . (he still is stating as date.. )

--> you might have a family bonding.. And you can get well-talk with them!

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜:.

--> what if, they really think of Shoto and me.. Being couples? And they dislike me more?