𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 27

"𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥"

---?? --

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A____A
|・ㅅ・|
|っ♡c|
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
U ̄  ̄U

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Grandma.." You called out sighing as your grandma is giving her bake cookies that are hard to bite as the kids seems to like it very much making frowned a bit yet gleamed up to see your grandma happily sharing her bake cookies.

As your grandpa was talking with the other boys kids about his wild adventures of how he knock down the people and fights on his youth.

"Y/n?" A voice stated as you turn to see a women as her widens a bit as she seems to recognise you.

"Hello.. Mrs. Todoroki" you said bowing a bit in respect as she smiled.

"Didn't thought you will visit.. Are you with Shoto.. ?"

"Huh? Umm no.. I am with my grandparents as Grandma got an aching leg pain.." You said smiling as she took notice of your grandma who is busy talking with the others around her age.

"You.. Are in this hospital?" You asked cautiously as she nodded.

"I was told, Shoto is going to come for a visit.. "

"..." You nod as both of you sat on a bench outside.

(They are still in the compound of the hospital.. You know the garden..right)

It was silent at first until your grandpa came asking where his sweets were which you told him, he will get it at home.. For now.. No eating sweets making your grandpa sad.

The children come to asking too, as they feel attach with the older grandfather as they never got a grandparents or they died before they were born.

"Fine.. But grandpa, only one sweet" you said as he grinned happily as the children cheered.

✿❯━━━━━❮ •|✿|• ❯━━━━━━❮✿

Rei stared at you who was the same age as Shoto as she smile reassured that You and Shoto are friends and she can be at ease.

"Mother.. And..?" Shoto stopped on his way staring at you who was busy making paper planes for the children who clung around you.

Rei smile at her son and assign him to come closer.

When he approach you took notice of him.

"Oya~ Todoroki-san! Your mom was waiting for you~!" You said smiling as you were pulled by some children to play with them.