𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 23

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦! 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴"

--𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶--

     |\_ / |     |―  ―|   ∧_∧___ノ___//  (・ω・')      /  O♡⊂|    _  ヽ  OOノ_/」/_/\」

.
.
.
.
     |\_ / |
     |―  ―|
   ∧_∧___ノ___//
  (・ω・')      /
  O♡⊂|    _  ヽ
  OOノ_/」/_/\」

.
.
.
.
.

Right after your match, it was Midoriya Izuku turn.

"Did you succeed in getting hang of the quirk?"

"...I can only increase my speed and muscle a minimum"

"That's barely effective... Your chance is 5 out of hundred."

You walk ahead alarming the two as you smile at them.

"Hello, All might and Midoriya-san~!"

"Uh.. Hi.." Mumble Izuku as Toshinori was a little bit worried if you have heard of it yet, your smile doesn't seems to ease them up either.

"Good luck, Midoriya-san!" You said smiling brightly at him then bowed a bit at Toshinori who is All Might.

"I shall be off, now~" you said and took your leave walking away as you could hear them whispered in worried.

"Did she.. heard us?"

"...I hope not"

You smile to yourself as you walk away on your way to get some drinks.

"Y/n!" Called out Tooru who started dragging you out of the blue to the crowds to watch.

"my~ what's the occasion~?"

"Deku is going to battle with Hitoshi Shinso" said Uraraka as you stood beside Her and Tooru as you greet Tenya who was very much moving his hand making you chuckle.

"Who do you.. think will win, Kero?"

"Ah!" You turn back in panic almost dropping the can juice as to see Tsuyu.

"Oh! Tsuyu-san!" You greeted her as she nod in greeting as Uraraka mumble in confusion which you did not hear her.

"What's this?" Stated the crowds as you took notice of Izuku being unmoving as you blink twice and sighed.

'So.. He is the one with that quirk~ interesting..~' you thought to yourself while smirking.

Shinso on the other hand felt a spine chilling as he glance around and frowned more.

'Why did I feel someone errily watching me?' -Shinso.

"Leave the arena" he ordered as you all notice Izuku walking away.