𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 32

"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴.. 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰!"

 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 ★★★   ★★★
★★★★★ ★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★
 ★★★★★★★★★
  ★★★★★★★
   ★★★★★
    ★★★
     ★

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku and Gran Torino mock battles begins as Gran Torino stops the flow of One For All's power by striking Izuku from several angles. Unable to counter due to Gran Torino's speed, Izuku hides underneath a table to buy enough time to activate One For All: Full Cowl. Gran Torino moves to attack the couch, but Izuku sends it flying at him, giving him enough time to re-activate his new power.

Izuku leaps into the air and nearly hits the old man, but Gran Torino is able to counter and get behind Izuku. Thanks to his newfound maneuverability, Izuku evades by jumping above Gran Torino and tries to use a smash on him. Once again Gran Torino proves to be too fast and just narrowly dodges the smash before headbutting Izuku into a wall.

The old man informs Izuku that his three minutes are up and Izuku laments over his inability to maintain One For All Full Cowl. Gran Torino replies that Izuku has already improved since their bout the previous day. He thinks to himself about how Izuku may turn out to be amazing after actually managing to graze his cheek and force him to dodge seriously. They plan on continuing training after breakfast, but all of the food was spilled onto the ground, forcing Izuku to run out to get more.

Meanwhile, Izuku's classmates continue interning at their respective agencies. Ochaco trains her body with Gunhead while Fourth Kind scolds Eijiro and Tetsutetsu for making lukewarm coffee. Katsuki regrets his decision as Best Jeanist styles his hair and lectures him about having the appearance of an elegant hero. Momo and Itsuka continue to shadow Uwabami, still trying to understand the bigger lesson in accompanying her to all of her side jobs.

✩┈┈∘*┈୨୧┈*∘┈┈✩

At U.A. High School, Detective Tsukauchi meets with All Might to discuss what he's learned about Nomu. The Police Force has deduced that Nomu was formerly a low level thug who's been bioengineered to hold multiple Quirks at once. His brain's processing power has been reduced because of this, making Nomu unable to think for himself. Naomasa explains that despite having multiple people's DNA, Nomu still shouldn't have various Quirks. He theorizes that someone else has the ability to grant other people Quirks. Astonished, All Might transforms into his hero form and states his concern that perhaps he is back again.

"By the way, Yagi-san, about the hero rank 15" muttered out the detective as Toshinori look confused.

"What about it?" He asked as he turn to his original formed as Tsukauchi sighed as he take out an envelope.