𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 18

"..𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.. 𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘦.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺.. 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘳.."

-- 𝘛𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘠𝘢𝘨𝘪--

⣠⠛⠛⣄⣠⠶⠛⠛⠛⠶⣄⣠⠛⠛⣄⢿  ⠋      ⠙  ⡿  ⣾ ● ᴥ ● ⣷   ⠻⣄            ⣠⠟ ⣠⡿        🎀         ⢿⣄     ⠶  ⣠                ⣄  ⠶

.
.
.
.
.
⣠⠛⠛⣄⣠⠶⠛⠛⠛⠶⣄⣠⠛⠛⣄
⢿  ⠋      ⠙  ⡿
  ⣾ ● ᴥ ● ⣷
   ⠻⣄            ⣠⠟
 ⣠⡿        🎀         ⢿⣄
     ⠶  ⣠                ⣄  ⠶

.
.
.
.

After the whole ideal two days ago, you were back to class while seated with Tooru, who gushes you about the quirk she heard from Ochaco, who seat behind you. (She might have exchange with Koji) you weren't sure if you were allowed to do so.

"The jelly fish was floating and heal!" Said Ochaco as Tooru really want to see it.

"Maybe.. When we... Are injured?" You said making Tooru to pout trying to know what is its side affects.

"But! L/n-chan you were really cool! Like you just close your eyes while manipulating water an bammed! you healed them" said Ochaco as you akwardly smile.

"Even yours is cooler, Uraraka-chan! You can manipulate the gravity of object you touched." You said making her blushed as she held her face trying to hide away in embarrassment.

Before the talk goes more Iida stood up and announce to be on respective seats.

You stared upfront being quiet as the bell rang.

Aizawa came with slight bruises and an injured arm.

Hey, you eventually can't heal bones.

"How are you, sensei?" Asked Iida as Aizawa shrugged his shoulders.

"Someone already.. heal my critical wounds except my bones.. Which have to be repaired on it's own" he said as his eyes flickered onto you who smile at him.

"So.. It was true.." The others started to mumble.

"Well, beside that.. L/n, you are going to come with me in the staff room"

"..."

You sweatdropped in slight anxious.

'Did they caught me for stabbing the villains? I should have killed them off didn't I? But.. If I do that I might be arrested.. So, not until I get my hero license it is..' You thought to yourself as you nod.