𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 17

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩"

--𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶--

  ヘ^ヽ、  /⌒、  _,_  |   ̄7  (⌒r⌒7/  レ   \_/ ̄\_」_/         {_フ ●       ゝ_人   ο  ●  ナ  'ト、_     メ    /   ̄ ーィ゙   〈゚・。。。・゚  丶

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  ヘ^ヽ、  /⌒、  _,_
  |   ̄7  (⌒r⌒7/
  レ   \_/ ̄\_」
_/         {
_フ ●       ゝ
_人   ο  ●  ナ
  'ト、_     メ
    /   ̄ ーィ゙
   〈゚・。。。・゚  丶

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The place was buildings, as small moment can cracked the buildings to fall and the problem here is there is too many space to hide.

It.. was eventually building zones resembling of cities as you took notice of the broken buildings rocks falling down in every sound.

Your eyes flicker onto the villains, they were about seven people in total and unfortunate for you.

You were alone as they awed at you saying nonsense as you analyse the place.

Confirming you were alone, as you took notice of one in hurry to end you.

"Now, now~ You will be the first one to die!" He said as his.metal claws about to harm you.

Yet,you swiftly jump away as you sprays, the one who will see the end first" you said as you started creating water in your hand.

"Oya~ let's see.. If you villains can survive~"

They laughed at you as you dodge the incoming attacks.

You took notice of long range villains who used some sort of sound wave.

You smirk, at their anthics unable to hit you.

They groaned in frustration as some even become rigid with their attacks.

'Am.. I allowed to kill them?' You thought to yourself yet you can't risk it.

Yet, you stare at them trying to kill you.

'But.. Wouldn't it fair if I kill them.. After all... They are trying to kill me anyway, right?'.

.
.
.
.
─────────────────
.
.
.
.

You stared at the incoming water as it swallowed up the whole seven.

You stared at the hole where the water came from to take notice of other villains too came inside.

'Why must my work have to be double..' You thought to yourself as the urge to let them drown to death was itching yet you eventually have to  tied them on the roofs and wall of the zone.