chapter 1

There's not alot of ez fanfics so I made this one ;)

As Stated there are triggers and hard topics in this story, as well as mature themes.
--------------------

"Fuck you Pedro!" Jackie yelled giving her ex boss the finger.

Okay she might've punch a customer in the face,but in her defense he tried to slap her ass as she was bagging groceries.

"Okay." the girl murmered as she got into her car.

Glancing to her passanger seat she did a double take and screamed.

"AAAAHHH!" She yelled as The figure also yelled.

"WAIT I CAN EXPlAIN!" the kid,who looked around sixteen exclaimed.

"Listen kid you better get out of my car before I shove my foot up your ass!" Jackie exclaimed quietly.

"Look I need a ride to Santo Padre,I have a dime." The girl said.

"What the hell kid!,a dime to drive three hours to do what?" Jackie said.

"To see my father,well meet him,my name's Illiana by the way." The girl,Illiana said.

"You think im gonna drive you,a total stranger,to meet a man,who im guessing doesn't know you exist,three hours to Santo Padre?" The older woman questioned at this kids audacity.

"Yep!" Illiana chirped.

"I- Wh- Goddammit you know wha- Fuck it Santo Padre here we come." She stammered.

"Man did I just catch a ride with a Crazy lady?" Illiana murmured to herself.

"Im not Crazy you little shit,I- ok I might have a couple screws loose,So what!" Jackie said raising a brow at the the kid.

"Ay dios mío." Illiana said as the car started.

----------

After picking up some stuff from her apartment Jackie drove Illiana to her small house.

"Why just a small bag,also does your Mother know your leaving?" Jackie asked.

"No she's dead." The girl sniffed throwing the small bag in the back.

"And it's all I got,my foster parents don't give a damn,just a couple of oufits and shit." Illiana murmered.

"Hey kid its gonna be fine." Jackie murmered as her gaze softened.

"I hope so,by the way,before you changed your name tag said Camila,but you said your name was Jackie?" Illiana rambled as they drove.

"My full name is Camila "Jackie" Vincent,but I just go by Jackie or CJ." The woman laughed.

---------
Three hours later....

"You sure this is it?" Jackie questioned.

Pulling up to a junkyard,Jackie saw the motorcycles.

"Thats what the note said." Illiana said as the two got out of the car.

The younger girl grabbed her hand as the walked up the steps.

Upon entering a group of men stared at the two,some had a hungry look in their eyes as they looked at Jackie.

"Im looking for Obispo Losa!" Illiana exclaimed.

"The fuck you want with me kid." a short man stepped up.

"Screw you old man, you stuck your dick in the wrong woman, and she had a kid, you get the picture yet!?" Illiana exclaimed.

The man looked at me staring me up and down.

"Listen kid your Mamá must be lying, because I would remember a banging body like hers." Bishop told the kid claiming to be his.