Chapter 9

Jodelle ferland as Young Jackie.

Danai Gurira as Esmae
Julio macias as Sari
the true parents.

----------

TW MENTIONS OF ABUSE , SA , AND MORE TOPICS DISSCUSSED IN EARLIER CHAPTERS.

---------------------

Edmund Whitt , a name that forever haunted Jackie vincent , although at that time , she was known as Camilia.

A sweet little girl , scarred and bruised by a cruel and evil man.

Her mother was not any better, if he got what he wanted , he wouldn't beat her , but he wouldn't touch her either.

Her mother was filled with rage and Jealousy , they were arrested many times ,but they always came back , always.

---------------

"Ez wake up!,Your brother is this close to being buried alive!" Jackie exclaimed as Angel sat at the bar with Illiana drinking out of their milk carton , Creeper and gilly were snoring away on the couch.

"What?" Ez said leaning against the wall , shirtless ,
Jackie looked him up and down.

"Your Brother is being a shithead!" Jackie said.

"How?" Ez said sitting on a stool.

"Because Ezekiel! , he's a shithead , tell him he has to take me to the theaters with natalia!" Illiana said.

"Why can't Jackie do it?" Ez questioned as He got up grabbing a beer.

"Uh no! no beer untill Angel agrees." Jackie said taking the beer from him.

"Querida your going to be the
death of me." He said to her.

"I can't drop her off because I have to run a few errands." She explained.

"Angel take the kid man." Ez said to his brother.

"Why can't you do it?" Angel stated .

"Because he'll be driving me."
Jackie said , giving Ez no chance to refuse.

"bien lo hare." Angel stated giving up.

(fine i'll do it.)

"Finally let's go! , Gilly! Creeper! Wake up!" Illiana yelled as she dragged the grown men off the couch.

The strength of a woman is to be feared , cause you'll never know when they'll use it on you , whether it be physical or mental.

Illiana and her three guard dogs left , Sally let out a bark as she was petted by Jackie who sat down on the couch.

"Where did you need to go." Ez questioned , worried as he
noticed she became tense.

"I lied , you always said you wanted to know about me , well Im gonna fucking tell you Ez." Jackie said , her leg shaking.

"Camila stop you don't have to." Ez said gently , Jackie looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

"Yes , yes I do , I don't know why I want to tell you , your
an ass , but I want you to know." Jackie said , the talk with letty and hope had her thinking.

"Okay , hey it's okay your safe." Ez murmured as She grabbed his hand.

"You read my files and shit ,
My step-dad used to do things to me , bad things happened if he didn't get what he wanted." She said letting out a shaky breath.

"And my mom? , She just let it happen , If he got his way with me he wouldn't beat her , but he never touched her either , one time she tried to-" Jackie said taking a deep breath.

"Tried to drown me in the tub , It wasn't untill my step-dad bursted in , I had passed out , I woke up sore ,
Guess you can guess what happened , I was about twelve when that happened." She finished.

"mierda nena, Im sorry." Ez told her wiping her tears.

(shit babe)

"Yeah , so when I was fourteen , I screamed so loud I woke up the houses on the block , the neighbourhood gang rush in , beat the crap out of both of them , one of the chicks , cradled me , dressed me and everything , yeah she was a good woman ,
I lived with her and the gang for almost two years untill
she died in a shoot out , but Esmae was a good woman , like a true mother." Jackie explained to him.

"Hell the night before Her and Her husband , Sari died , I called them mom and dad , what a fucked up day I had the next morning." Jackie laughed.

"Them and Twenty other members were shot down , I was at school waiting for them to pick me up , they never came,I thought they didn't want me anymore." She cried as Ez brought her into a hug.

"Then I walked home , And they were all laying there , and they weren't moving , and then I heard Sari saying somthing." she sobbed.

"Puede que no seas nuestra por sangre, pero eres nuestra niña, y eres miembro de los lobos de sangre, por siempre y para siempre." She said perfectly through tears.

"You may not be ours by blood , but you are our little girl , and your a member of the blood wolves , forever and always." Ez translated as Jackie sobbed.

"That was the gang , and thats what he said when he died , Esmae was already dead when I got there." She sobbed as Ez held her.

"Your a wolf so rip their heads off before others tear you apart , Don't let them break you , strike first , That's the motto." She stated wiping her tears.

"I think Im falling in love with you Ezekiel , and it scares me." Jackie whispered.

"Is it really that bad?" Ez questioned as he kissed her forhead , wiping her tears.

"Yes , Because in some way , People I love always get hurt." Jackie said.

---------------

A03 : Zae_night
Tiktok: zaenighteditz
tumblr: zaenight

------------