chapter 2

"You gotta be kidding me, what the fuck!" Jackie exclaimed.

a week had gone by , Jackie and Illiana found a small house that they managed to buy as the older of the two got a job at a butcher shop called

Carnicería Reyes.

The poor man was about to close down the shop , but alas fate had other plans.

Illiana was still a little dissappointed that her father
wanted nothing to do with her.

But anyways back to the problem at hand.

"You fucking dick!" Jackie yelled at the one and only Ez and Angel Reyes.

"My bad." He said shrugging.

Oh and the big kick was that her boss was also the father of Ez and Angel,fuck her life.

"Fuck you mean "my bad", my fucking tires are slashed , your brother has the damn knife in his hands!" She exclaimed.

"uh oh hermano chica blanca parece que está a punto de quemar un fusible." Angel snickered.

(uh oh bro white girl looks like she's about to blow a fuse.)

"Oh I'll show you about to blow a fuse!" The woman exclaimed launching at him.

"Oh shit she understood me!" Angel yelled as he was tackled.

"Damn your heavy!" he exclaimed as a fist punched him in the face.

"Fuck you!" Jackie yelled as Ez pulled her off of him.

"Damn , thats the second time you attacked one of my memebers." Ezekiel murmured as she tried launching at angel again.

"¡Maldita sea, le diste justo en el ojo!" He said with a laugh as Angel groaned.

(Damn you got him right in the eye!)

"It's not fucking funny , she has the punch of three grown men!" Angel exclaimed before muttering curses.

"Jackie are w- oh its you people again." Illiana said coming outside.

"Mini Bishop." Angel greeted.

"Don't call me that, also tell him to go fuck him self." The young girl said spitting in the grass.

"Camila-" Ez started until he felt a hand slap him.

"How the hell do you know my first name!" Jackie yelled as he held his cheek.

Angel was worried now , after gabriella,after becoming President,his brother could be a bit unhinged.

" You work for our Father he let it slip, and you have some balls you know that." Ez said not believing this woman just slapped him.

"Whats the matter baby?, cant handle a woman who doesn't let you control her." Jackie said glaring as he stepped forward.

"Jackie! Look!" Illiana pointed as the men from yesterday pulled up on their bikes.

"The hell do you want from me,Illiana go inside!" The woman yelled.

"Bu-" Illiana stopped when she saw Bishop walk over and ran inside.

"We fucking own you , you belong to the Mayans." Bishop said with a glare.

"The hell I do!" Jackie exclaimed as she glared at them.

"Ez laid claim on you , so you belong to our dear president." Angel said taking a step back as she stepped forward.

"The fuck happened to your eye?" Hank asked.

"He got my fist to his face , and if you don't get the hell off our property-" Jackie started untill Ez cut her of.

"Enough! I laid claim , No man's ever gonna look at you,or touch you,unless they want their faces bashed in-" he started untill she slapped him.

"Bold of you to assume I only like men, and two, You dont fucking own me you son of a bitch,you can't just lay claim on me,I'll fuck whoever the hell I want,Just because you wear those kuttes and ride thise big bikes don't mean shit to me!" She rambled.

"Damn! can we keep her?" Creeper exclaimed with a whistle.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" Illiana yelled , coming out of the house she held a shotgun,pointed specifically at Bishop.

"Shit! put it down." Hank said
raising his hands.

"No! stay the hell away from us,or else." The teen said.

"Put the fucking gun down kid!" Bishop yelled.

"Fuck you old man!" She yelled.

Suddenly Jackie let out a laugh scaring the crap out of Creeper and Angel.

"Damn kid I knew there was a reason I decided to stick with you." Jackie cackled.

"Enough!, Look my father closed down his shop afterall,so you need a job anyway." Ez said still suprised that these girls had the balls to stand up to them.

"Fuck you , if you think im gonna be one of your damn whore-" She started untill Ez laughed.

"amar, I was gonna say you can work at the bar." He smirked.

"Besides you need the cash." Angel said looking at the house.

"Fine, but if you think- Illiana you can put the gun down now." Jackie cut herself off.

"Man, I was having fun,the bald one looked like he was about to piss em' self." Illiana groaned taking the gun inside.

"You know for the last week that kid has cried hersself to sleep because you decided to be a dick,you didn't have to automatically be her father,but you could've showed her you gave a damn instead of looking at her like trash." Jackie said as bishop came over to the group.

"Fuck you old man!" Illiana said kicking Bishop in the balls before saluting Jackie and going inside.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

"Oh this is gonna be fun." Jackie laughed.

Ez stared at her wondering why she wasn't scared of them , what kind of life did she have before santo padre?

"The fuck you looking at?,also my fucking tires are still slashed, I expect them fixed for free!" Jackie said pulling him by his belt.

Damn this woman,Obedient and Submissive was a Quality most of the old ladies had,but Jackie was the opposite,and that made it all the more exciting.

---------------

ezreyeslittlewhore

ezreyeslittlewhore

SnarkyandSarcastic

SOAfanfictiongroup
miachristinep