chapter 14

continues from last chapter.
-----------

"Ez Im hungry." Jackie stated as they rode to the clubhouse , much to her dismay.

"We just ate , I'll get you somthing on the way back , Angel and Gilly picked up Illiana , she was pissed that Creeper got arrested." He stated as the two parked.

Illiana rushed out staring at Jackie , up and down , before jumping up and down , screaming excitedly , freaking the two out , as the guys , along with hope and letty rushed out.

"Your pregnant!" She exclaimed.

"I - How would you possibly know that." Ez said with a raised brow.

"Look at her she's glowing." The teen stated as Jackie laughed.

"Im pregnant , your gonna be a big sister , Angel , letty , we decided you two would be the godparents." Jackie said with a smile as Ez wrapped an arm around her.

Letty screamed excited , and Angel said words of encouregment to Ez , Patting his shoulders.

"Taza is inside has some news on The sons ." Bishop stated coming out .

"Who's taza?" Jackie whispered to Ez as they headed inside.

"He used to be apart of our chater , then went nomad , just stay here okay , I'll be right back Amor." Ez said kissing her forhead.

-----------------

"Hey c'mon lets get you two home

"Hey c'mon lets get you two home." Ez said waking up his girls from the couch.

Jackie and Illiana woke up with groans , Ez had to carry Illiana to the truck , which Felipe dropped off , Jackie fell back asleep until they got home.

-------------------

"Ez what happend in the templo." She asked stroking his bare chest , his hands in her hair.

"Thought you said no club shit at the house." He said in a raspy voice , Jackie kissed his chest.

"No club shit , but it looks like its troubling you." She said kissing him.

"Taza , told us that The sons , another mc , are coming for a meeting , after we had a war , it was one of their charters that killed coco , and one of their members , Isaac , burned a mayan from another charter alive , he was a good friend , we just have alot of issues with them." He explained.

"Maybe this meeting will be good." Jackie said as Ez rested his hand on her stomach.

"God I love you." Ez said as she got ontop of him.

"Damn right you do ." She said kissing him.

-----------------