Chapter 24(final)

"I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA POP THIS KID OUT RIGHT NOW IF SOMEBODODY DOESN'T GET THE DAMN KEYS , SOMEONE SOBER!" Jackie exclaimed in pain , gripping onto Ez's arm.

"I got them , here , go ! Lets go everyone to the cars , sober people behind the wheels !" Angel exclaimed as Luisa told them The sons were outside.

"BABY REYES IS COMING!" Tig exclaimed bursting in.

"SHUT UP ALE-GET THE KEYS!" Jackie yelled out in Pain.

Finally making it to the car They drove off too the hospital , the sons driving the too drunk too drive mayans.

"No , no , Mierda!,we're almost there mom , you can't birth the baby in the back of a truck!" Illiana groaned , as Jackie cried out in pain.

Felipe gave his truck , and offered to watch maverick for Luisa and angel.

Angel drove , with Luisa in the passenger side , in the back Jackie had her head on Ez's lap , and legs on Illiana's lap.

"Im gonna kill you!" Jackie groaned , as Ez played with her hair.

"We're almost there Camila." He said , as she gripped his hand.

"Yo I think im gonna throw up." Angel said as Luisa smacked him.

--------

The sons had to leave a bit Early , much to Tigs dismay , but he demanded pictures.

"Im gonna kill you , OH FUCK!" Jackie said pushing.

"C'mon Camila , you can do it Mi reina." Ez said , As Jackie pushed , as she screamed , a loud wail filled the room.

"It's a girl , A beautiful baby girl." The doctor said , as the baby cried.

"Do you have a name?" The doctor asked , as He let Ez cut the umbilical cord.

"Esmae "Marisol" Reyes , that's her name." Jackie said as Ez Sat by her , Passing her the now calm baby , kissing the tired woman's forhead , painful labour , and a natural
birth with no medication took a toll on the woman's body.

"You did it Querida." Ez said as She held their baby.

"No , We did it Ezekiel." Jackie said with a glance , small smile on her face.

---------

"Angel , Luisa , we want you to be Esmae's godparents." Ez said to his brother and future
sister-in-law.

"Esmae?" Angel questioned.

"Esmae "Marisol" Reyes , thats her name , That's your Goddaughter ." Jackie said sitting up with the help of Luisa , Illiana was holding Esmae , gushing over her new baby sister.

Angel's eye's lit up as Illiana passed Esmae to him , and he cried , he fucking cried.

"Shut up." He said to Ez , who chuckled.

The club members all got their turn to hold baby Esmae , Later on Gurero and bottles left , along with Luisa who had to take care of maverick.

"Hey? before you went into labour you wanted to tell me somthing?" Ez questioned , the club asleep outside , while illiana slept on the couch in the room..

"Ezekiel I want to get married and be your old lady , I love you." Jackie said as Ez had a smile on his face.

Until the door burst open , Illiana popped up , Esmae started to cry , and jackie stared at the police.