chapter 12

They didn't shoot at them , no they were just standing there dumbfounded , Miguel and Soledad walked out , the prospect , Nestor had said his goodbyes to the man.

Alvares had said his Goodbyes Welcoming Her , Illiana , and Natalia to the family.

"That was fun." Illiana said as Natalia leaned her head on the girls shoulder , giggling.

"Jesus you two got into the beer didn't you?" Ez questioned the sixteen year olds , who laughed as they stumbled too the car.

"Thank god she's staying the night , I am not dealing with angry parents , but your helping me in the morning , you know whats worse than Drunk teens." Jackie rambled as Ez wrapped an arm around her.

"Hmm?" Ez murmered as the two walked too the car , Jackie's breath catching when he trailed kisses up and down her neck until they reached the car.

"Hungover teens , and you know what I think we can go ahead and take out that other bed , more room." Jackie stammered as the got into the car , the two teens slightly snoring.

"Whatever you say Querida." Ez smirked as he drove them home.

-------------
small smut warning
-----------

The girls were carried to the room , still asleep , thank god , Jackie grabbed Ez and led him to the room,locking the door.

She led him to the bed , his hands finding their way to the zipper of her dress , discovering she had on no bra.

"Fuck Camila , you tryna kill me." Ez said as She trailed kissed up and down his neck.

"If I wanted to do that , it would have been bloody." She stated as She took off her dress all the way , leaving her in lace underwear.

"Now take off your shirt and jeans , but leave on your kutte." She demanded.

"Its cute when you tell me what to do ." Ez said stripping , only leaving his kutte , whilst trailing kisses on her breasts , his hands gripping her hips as she started to grind on him.

"Im not cute , im fucking sexy , you are too when you keep your damn mouth shut." She said , gasping as He pushed a finger inside of her.

"Fuck Querida , your so wet." Ez said as she pushed him down on to the bed , taking off her underwear , giving the reyes a sweet view.

Jackie moaned , slightly rocking her hips as he ate her out , her hands pulling and playing with his hair.

-----------

"Fuck that felt good." She said as the two sat in the bath
cleaning themselves off , okay they may have have a round two but then they decided to relax in a nice warm-

"Ez wake up , I swear you fall asleep anywear." Jackie said shaking the male awake , he groaned  as he leaned up , kissing her neck.

"No puedo evitarlo cuando también tengo una mujer hermosa a la que abrazar, vamos, vamos a la cama, princesa." He said as they grabbed towels and drained the bath.

(Can't help it when I have a beautiful woman to hold on too , C'mon lets get to bed Princess.)

"Not your princess." She said as he had her pinned against the sink , kissing her neck.