chapter 3

The next day the two girls drove the clubhouse where other charters were hanging outside for the party.

"The fuck you looking at!" Illiana yelled at the men.

"Illiana shh!" Jackie said as she spotted Ez coming towards them.

"Camila." He said looking her up and down.

"Imma just- go inside." Illiana said going into the clubhouse.

"Fuck you old man!" was heard around the area.

Yeah Illiana gained the habit of kicking Bishop in the dick everytime she saw him.

"It's Jackie to you "Eziekiel" ." Jackie said with a glare.

"tienes mucho descaro hablándome así amor." Ez told the girl wrapping a arm around her waist.

(you have alot of nerve speaking to me like that love.)

"You move your hand any lower-" The girl got cut of when Angel came up to them.

"That kid needs to - " Angel said holding his knee.

"Not my kid , not my fucking problem , and if you don't get your damn hand off me its coming off." Jackie said cutting off Angel , wacking
Ez 's arm away.

She swayed her hips walking into the clubhouse , stroking another mayan's face to piss him off.

"maldita provocación, lo está haciendo a propósito." Ez said to his brother , lust in his eyes.

(fucking tease , she's doing it on purpose)

"Damn ." Angel said.

---------------

"Listen kid when you hit a man , go for the dick , then go for the eyes-" Jackie was speaking to Illiana untill a hot guy from the yuma charter sat down, a prospect badge on the kutte he was wearing.

"Damn your too fine to be someone's bitch,whats your name baby." Jackie said to the man.

"Esra." the guy said staring her up and down.

"Who's your sponser , I might
have to borrow you." Jackie said reaching over stroking his arm as Ezekiel and Angel walked in.

And boy did Ez look pissed,oh how she was gonna enjoy this.

"Gross!" Illiana groaned watching Jackie flirt.

"Hush up you little hobit." Jackie winked.

"That one over there is my sponser." he nodded his head to another hot guy.

"Damn yall are fine." Jackie said.

"Would it be any trouble if I could borrow your Prospect?" Jackie questioned as the man looked her up and down.

"¿Por qué la perspectiva, cuando puedes tenerme sexy?" The man said

(why the prospect , when you can have me sexy)

"Don't worry you can have your turn , infact you can join , I don't mind , I have three holes for a reason." Jackie said with a smirk , damn she sounded like a whore , meh a girl's gotta have fun.

As the man was about to speak , a wrist gripped her arm.

"She's my old lady she ain't doing nothing with anybody." 
Ez said with a glare.

"I don't remember being asked to be your girl , and even if you did ask I would say no , now let me go god damnit." Jackie said tryna yank out of his hold.

------------

After an hour the party was over Jackie was stuck in Ez's lap for the rest of the night.

"Fuck you man , I could've banged those two hot guys!" Jackie said wiggling.

Illiana was on one of
the couches asleep,Bishop stared wondering which chick he knocked up with the little shithead.

"keep moving like that and you'll get banged alright." Ez growled.

"Fuck you , your nothing to me you worthless piece of shit!" Jackie yelled yanking herself out of his hold .

"Im done , with men telling me what to do! , you , my step dad , my ex's , your all the fucking same." she ranted.

"Take your damn clothes off , you look like that of course you belong to a man , no one else is gonna want you, I've heard it all before!" Jackie exclaimed her voice cracking.

"Be quiet you stupid bitch  before your mother hears, do what I say or else , I didn't mean it baby Im sorry." Jackie continued.

She slapped Ez, shaking Illiana awake .

"Let's go home kid." Jackie sniffed.

"I FUCKING QUIT!"
Jackie exclaimed.

"de que mierda se trataba eso?" Angel asked his brother.

(What the fuck was that about?)

"No idea,but im gonna figure it out." Ez said dialing a number.

----------