chapter 4

THIS MAINLY GOES INTO ILLIANA'S PAST WITH A BIT OF INFORMATION ON JACKIE.

Tw :MENTIONS OF Rape,assualt,abusive living situations,abusive foster homes,drug abuse,overdose,seizure,etc.

---------------------

"Thanks frankie." Ez said to the cop.

"Don't thank me man,I could get into trouble for this,what do you need to know about this woman anyways?" Frankie said handing over a box of files,labled Camila Vincent .

"Thats for me to know." Ez stated entering his brothers home.

------------

"Man look at this shit."
Angel said grabbing a picture of a young Jackie,bruises around her neck and scattered across her face.

"Mierda" Ez said looking at more pictures,bite marks and bruises on the girls body.

"Camila "Jackie" vincent , Fourteen,Abused and raped by step-father,edmund Whitt." Angel read.

"Arrested at seventeen for beating step-father with a metal bat." he continued.

"Crap." Ez said rubbing his face.

"Camila "Jackie" Vincent filed a restraining order on ex boyfriend,Harlan Cortez, for
pushing her down the stairs after an argument." Ez read off of a file.

The two brothers read the whole box,now knowing why
the woman took no one's shit.

---------

"Illiana Losa?" an officer questioned as Jackie opened the door.

"Who's asking?" The woman said.

"Who is-" Illiana froze as she saw the cops.

"No! im not going back to that place!" She yelled as the cops entered the house.

"Your foster parents said you took some stuff and never came home." The officer stated.

"They didn't care two weeks ago,its my stuff anyways!" The girl exclaimed.

"Listen the kid figured out her father was here in santo padre , she just wanted to meet him." Jackie explained.

"Jackie please dont let them take me!,I wanna stay with you!" Illiana exclaimed as the
other cop grabbed her.

"I-what do I have to do if I want to adopt her or whatever?" Jackie asked the cops.

"Paper work, and have her father sign over parental rights." The cops explained.

"What are you talking about?,he didnt even know I existed,I ended up in the system cause they never found him!" Illiana said her heart racing.

"Obispo Losa was on the birth certificate and payed your mother child support,when she died,he was asked to come down,he refused." The cop said.

"He knew? He fucking knew!?" Illiana said,her voice cracking.

"Can you give us a couple of days to figure things out?" Jackie asked pulling a distressed Illiana into her.

"You have a week to get Obispo to sign away his parental rights,and another to make sure your ready to raise a kid,two weeks tops." The cop explained handing her some papers.

Kinda creepy,its like they knew she would ask.

Atleast she wasn't arrested for kidnapping , damn is she really doing this.

Looking at the young teen who looked like she was about to rip someone apart.

Yeah , she was going to fucking do this, because somwhere in that kid Jackie saw a bit of herself.

(honestly I have no idea how stuff like this actually works.)
-------------

"Illiana are you sure?" Jackie questioned as as they pulled up to the clubhouse.

"Fuck yeah." Illiana said getting out of the car stomping up the steps kicking open the door.

"This kid reminds me of me,its scary, is this some kind
payback or some shit?" Jackie murmured getting out of the car.

Going into the clubhouse she noticed Angel and Ez looking at her.

"The fuck you looking at!" She exclaimed.

"You knew! You fucking knew I was your kid!" Illiana yelled pushing Bishop out of his seat.

"You little-" Bishop started.

"NO! im talking here,You fucking knew! what you pay my mom child support to keep her quiet!" Illiana yelled.

"Okay anyways sign this,give up your rights,not like you deserve them." Jackie said slamming papers on the table.

"Jackie's gonna try to adopt me,but she can't do that if you don't sign these damn rights away." Illiana told him.

"Key word : Try." Jackie said.

"Why did she put your name on my birth certificate if your just a deadbeat,why keep your rights if you weren't even gonna try to be a dad!?" she exclaimed.

"I had shit to do, I wasn't ready to be a dad,Few years later got married had a son,he died,never bothered with you,didnt want to ruin your life." Bishop said before picking up the pen signing the papers.

"Thats bullshit! my life is already fucked up,my mom stuck damn needle's in her arm or brought men home to fuck,you know how many time I had to lock my door or sleep in my closet because I was scared!" Illiana yelled.

"I just wanted someone to take care of me,and then I came back from school,she was just laying there,foaming at the mouth , a damn note , she-" Illiana said cutting herself off , her eyes rolling into the back of her head before falling to the ground.

"She's having a seizure! Put her on her side!" Jackie exclaimed rushing over to Ez and Hank who had put the teen on her side.

"C'mon kid your gonna be fine,you hear me!?, Call 911!" Jackie exclaimed her hand running through the girl's hair.

"I SAID CALL 911! DO SOMTHING GOD DAMMIT!" Jackie exclaimed as Angel rushed to the phone.

--------------

Illiana lay on the hospital bed , soft beeps feeling the air.

"C'mon kid, you gotta wake up!" Jackie exclaimed softly holding her hand.

Illiana could hear her,but she was stuck in her mind remembering when she found her,found her mother.

*Flashback*
Age : fourteen 2 years earlier

"Mom! im home,you promised we could watch that one movie remember!" Illiana yelled .

"Mom!?" She exclaimed rushing over.

Her mother,Dina De' luca,layed on the floor, foaming out of her mouth,a needle in her arm.

"Mom,no! you promised!,you said you were done,you said"Im done with all that,Im getting help." Mom!? , wake up,don't leave me!"

"Don't leave me Mommy!,you promised you said everything was going to be okay!" Illiana cried.

And then she woke up,Feeling someone holding her hand,it was her,it was Jackie,the only person who hasn't let her down.

And Illiana knew,she knew that the woman who was currently sleeping while holding her hand,was the woman she was safe with,the woman who she wanted to call mom.

------------------
Tiktok: zaenighteditz
A03 : zae_night

------------------Tiktok: zaenighteditzA03 : zae_night