chapter 21

Jackie groaned its been a month since the events of that night , The mayans & Sons had to hold another meeting , however it was gonna be held during a club party honoring Creepers release .

Jackie had one month left before baby reyes was born , Ez and illiana had built the crib , the nursery being on the other half of their room.

Illiana was excited to be a big sister , Ez and Jackie had decided to wait untill the baby was born to learn the gender.

Ez's hands were around Jackie's waist trailing downwards.

"Nice try , we gotta go." Jackie said as Ez kissed her neck.

"Te amo querida." Ez said as Jackie laughed , The two walked out of the room , Illiana had been picked up by letty and hope who were heading to the party after getting their nails done.

"I love you too Ezekiel." Jackie said as His hands rested on her stomach.

----------

"LITTLE CJ!" yelled tig .

"Hey alex!" Jackie yelled to tig , who was next to Chibs,happy,t.o, and ratboy, Quin ended up being sick , and stayed home.

"Finally , the hell took you so long bro!" Angel yelled , arm around Luisa , who was holding a babbling maverick.

"Your brother couldn't keep his hands to himself." Jackie smirked.

"Mierda , what are you tryna do knock her up even more." Angel said as Ez smirked.

"Shut it!" Jackie laughed , while saying hello to tig and the others.

It wasn't untill A black limo drove into the scapyard that everyone was off put.

Miguel and Emily Galindo stepped out of the limo , arm in arm.

"What the hell?" Ez said arm around Jackie , As Illiana came out of the clubhouse , Ez holding an arm out so she wouldn't ram into the two who were walking up.

Illiana stared at the man who looked similar too her adoptive father , and the woman who watched her with a careful eye , Noticing how Ez had his arm wrapped around the now pregnant woman and the protective arm around the teenager.

"Ezekiel." Emily said with soft eyes , and with a glance towards Jackie's pregnant stomach.

"Emily , this is my old lady Jackie , and our daughter Illiana." Ez stated proudly , barely glancing in the woman's direction.

"Daughter?" She questioned , not seeing any resemblance between the three , and the fact the child would have been around 13 during the time Ez got released from prison , and there was no mention of her, nor mentions of the woman besides him.

"Adopted , biologically im Bishop's , but I came to santo padre with Jackie , and They adopted me together , so basically , Im the reason they got together , because without me , Jackie would have never came here." Illiana said , emily had a small smile , but Jackie noticed the grimance in the her eyes.

"Is there somthing you need?" Ez asked the man , who had just got back from saying hello to Nestor.

"I have a few words to share with Camila , alone." Miguel said , as Jackie clenched her Jaw.

Emily stared confused wondering what he was talking about.

"It's Jackie to you , Ezekiel is the only one allowed to call me Camila , and whatever you have to say , you can say it here and now." Jackie stated , Ezekiel told Illiana to go inside , nodding towards Gurero and Downer to be ready to shoot if necessary.