Promise

The room was silent but there was something ominous in the air. There were five people in the room sitting around a table. No one was speaking . No one was looking at each other. The door of the room opened and a tall blonde male came in. He knew the power he had over these wolves when they all stood up until he took his own seat at the head of the table. He was looking at every single one of them. His red eyes stopped at the very last two people that were seated all the way on the other side. Boy and a girl with a raven black hair.
"I don't know if you've heard it but the Omega is gone. And so are our two wolves that were guarding him. " Kris looked them straight in the eyes. By the way their face were almost blank ,except the little twitch in the boy's eye, he knew that they already now.

"We've heard. " Taemin answered. "The thing that we don't understand is how could you let this happen? " he continued with a cold voice.

"We thought you were the one who is in charge of this town and you've let them make a fool of you. " the girl was barely containing her anger.

Kris saw how her face contorted with something he would describe as disgust. His own anger was rising at their statements.

"I've let it happen? " he asked his voice whisper but travelling and taking over the room.

"Who do you think you are to think that you can speak to me like this? " Kris said with a vicious but calm tone.

Taeyeon was glaring at him, her nostrils flaring and her face contorting in anger.
"I am sorry Alpha" the boy was quicker and his voice was coated with false sweetness that made Kris's stomach curl in disgust. He hated these sort of people. But they were just a means to an end, he reminded himself for the millionth time.

"We are really angry because the Omega is gone and he was our best way to get revenge on Kai. " Taemin breathed out. "Although, it doesn't mean all is lost. We just need to tweak our plan a little bit. " he finished.

"What did you have in mind? " Kris retorted.

"Well our original plan was to have Kai see the Omega before we kill him. It would cause him pain. Extreme pain. But this is even better. " Taemin said and at that moment there was nothing false in the sweetness of his voice. He looked and sounded like he was in total bliss.

"This way he will have the chance to actually learn about him, get to know him. And then we will strike. " Taeyeon was the one who spoke now her face reflecting her brothers sick happiness. ˝Then we will take all of that happiness from him. ˝

Kris knew he had to take revenge on Kai. He knew that he was a boy even smaller then him when all of this happened but he was part of that pack. Most importantly he was the son of the Alpha that took everything from him and he would not feel sorry for him. Ever.

But there was something about the siblings that made his stomach sick, that made him feel like there are snakes crawling up his skin. He didn't trust them at all. But they had the information and his team has confirmed all of their words after hours and days of search.

He didn't know exactly what the twins had against Kai but it must have been important if they are going to this extent to see him suffer.

"Well, my wolves are searching the city. We will find them. " Kris said turning to Tao.
"Is there any news on where they could be? " he asked looking at his mate. Tao had a strange expression on his face but it was quickly replaced with strictly business one as he spoke.

"I've been looking all day today with Yixing and Luhan. We are familiar with the boys scent even though not too much. " he said looking at his Alpha and Kris's heart skipped a beat. It was always like this when Tao gave all of his attention to him.