Crash

"Why can't we try it once more? " Suho asked .

The boy whose face showed nothing but boredom in this moment looked at him.
"We've tried. "he answered with a voice that was similar to the one you would use with a toddler. "They are not saying anything. What do you expect me to do? Ask the same question for the one hundred time ? " he looked at his friend with a scowl.

"Well maybe if we... I don't know .Use a bit of force? " Suho mumbeled and the Sehun laughed at this.

"What, you want to play good cop bad cop with them? " he asked finally feeling amused after so many hours of looking at the ceiling. Both him and Suho were on guard duty.

They were waiting on Kai who said he was going to come today to see the wolves they imprisoned and have a little chat with them. If anyone was getting some answers it was him.

"Are you planning to be the bad cop? " he chuckled looking how the other wolf was turning pink "Because I really don't feel like hitting anyone today. I barely healed since we rescued Kyungsoo from that cell. " Sehun said as he put his hands up and wiggled his fingers " Don't want these pretty hands bruised. "

"Okay , okay. " Suho turned around from him so he could hide his embarrasment " We can wait for Kai then. "

Sehun grinned at that last sentence. He got a phone call from his best friend last night when he was informed that he will be coming today to see the wolves from the other pack. Sehun told him not to bother , that they have time for that and he should really make up for all the lost days with his mate. He grinned at the memory of Kai stuttering over the phone.

He was happy for him. He hoped that he would never have to see that lonely look, that he saw so many times through the years, on his friends face.

Kai finally has his mate. His other half. Sehun felt a slight pang in his heart at that thought. It wasn't that he was jelous. He would never be unhappy for his friend but he was missing that. He never said it out loud and he never will but he wanted the same thing. But he was Oh Sehun. And Oh Sehun was not unhappy or lonely. He was the one that other people confessed their problems to and he listened and comforted them and helped if he could. He couldn't afford to show he has a weakness like that.

A memory of a pink hair boy flashed in his mind and his back stiffed. He looked at Suho to see if he noticed the way he suddenly shifted but the other wolf was oblivious. Suho had his nose stuck in a book and was not paying any attention to him.
Why did he think of that wolf just now? He rubbed his eyes a little bit. Maybe he was just tired.

But that boy was cute. He had something that even from the distance caught Sehun's eye. Maybe it was the way he smiled, or the way he excitedly gestured with his hands when he was talking to his friends. He didn't know the reason. But he felt something when he saw him.

"Maybe I just really need to get out a little more." he said under his breath.

"What? " Suho looked up from the book at him, his face showing confusion.

"N-nothing. " he stuttered a little.

"Hm.... " Suho was still looking at him. "If you say so. "

Suho returned his eyes to the book and Sehun was a little relieved. What is wrong with him. He feels like a love sick puppy all of a sudden. Maybe it was because of Kai and Kyungsoo. Yesterday when they were all having breakfast, and after that little Baek/Chanyeol (almost) sex escapade Kai was the one who started a conversation with Kyungsoo. Sehun saw the way the smaller male looked at his mate ,his Alpha and he felt a little pain stab his chest. No one has looked at him like that.