Truth

Silence.

He knew soon it will be his turn. They returned Kai a few hours ago. He was already prepared then but they didn't even look at him. It was a little strange because they never failed in dragging one of them out and playing their sick games. His mind was still groggy from the last time. Whatever they are injecting them must be strong since he still wasn't able to stand on his two feet. He noticed Kai had new bruises and cuts all over him, his shirt was now just a few strands of fabric hanging loose. He could see the ribs very clearly on the other boy. They haven't eaten anything since they were brought here. The twins gave them just enough water to keep them alive but that was it.

He knew he didn't look much better but the other wolf was getting much harder treatment than him. The twins didn't really have a grudge against Tao. They used him only when they were bored with Kai, or if the latter lost consciousness.

"Kris." he thought " How could we be so naive."

He wanted to pull at his hair in frustration , he wanted to cry out and scream but he didn't have enough energy. And he wanted to preserve what he had left for the next time the twins come for him. He is not going to die. They needed to get out of here. He just didn't know if that will be possible. He didn't know how long has it been. But he knew that Kris is somewhere out there searching for him and he needed to stay alive. If he died it would be too much for his mate and he couldn't bare to know he , in any way , was a reason for Kris's sorrow. It would drive him over the edge and Tao would never let that happen.

He was brought back from his thoughts by a sound of footsteps. They were lazy , like the person they belonged to didn't have a care in the world. A burst of light hit his eyes as the door of the room opened and he squinted. There was a silhouette of a boy standing in the doorway. Tao tried to look at the face even though he already knew who it was. And why he came. But he was prepared. He wont give them the satisfaction of seeing that he was scared. But he was. Every normal person no matter how brave they were would be scared of this people.

"Well , well. " the mocking voice of the young wolf filled the otherwise silent room. " I see you are awake. " Tao could see the evil grin on Taemin's face as the latter moved forward. "My sister is getting a little bored and she wanted me to bring you to her. "

Tao didn't make a sound. He didn't want to acknowledge the other wolf. If he only had his strength back he would crush him like a cockroach. But he couldn't do any of that now so he masked his anger with the look of total disinterest. He saw that his lack of reaction was pissing off the other wolf.

Taemin came closer and pulled at the collar of his shirt to pull him up so he could tie his hands. Tao's limbs were not moving. He just didn't have the strength to do that. He was pushed through the door that thumped shut behind the two of them. They were in a warehouse of some sorts. Tao didn't recognize it. But then again the town had a lot of companies so it didn't surprise him that they would be in a place like this. It looked abandoned so it was obviously perfect. Taemin was leading him to the vast area surrounded by boxes and other junk. The usual place. He kept the urge to shudder when he saw the dangling chain in front of him. He can do this. If he lasted for this long he can last for a little more. He had fate that the pack will find them. They were probably searching for them now.

His hands were pulled up and tied to the chain, his feet dangling over the ground as the chain was lifted up with mechanical force.

He heard a soft laugh that gave him chills. She was somewhere in the room but he couldn't see her since he was still facing the boy who only grinned wider when he heard that his sister was approaching. Tao saw how Taemin pulled back and sat few feet away from him looking like he was about to see an interesting play. Tao felt the first sting. It dragged across his back in a lazy matter. He fought back his urge to hiss in pain even thought his face contorted. He didn't want to give them the satisfaction.