Brothers

"I am Oh Sehun." He kept saying that sentence in his mind ever since he saw Kyungsoo leave with Yixing and he was left alone with Luhan. The moment that the two wolves went through the door he heard the door of the car open and he already saw Baekhyun's frantic face but before the wolf could even say anything he brought his hand up signaling to the other that everything was okay and Baekhyun returned to the car, although Sehun saw that the other was contemplating of whether he should run into the building to get Kyungsoo back. But Sehun genuinely thought that Kyungsoo would be fine and it must have gotten to Baek.

He was regretting that decision right now since he was left alone with his supposed mate few feet away from him. He could't properly even look at Luhan, and he felt himself blushing. Suddenly he felt like it was 100 degrees outside. His head was facing the floor. He could see the feet of the other wolf fidgeting in place. Sehun could sense Luhan's nervousness and he felt his own wolf wanting to go over there and hug his mate but he was nervous himself.

"I am Oh Sehun for the love of God. " his mind was going ballistic while his heart sped up " Why am I nervous? I don't get nervous. And it's too damn hot outside. " he thought and was starting to get aware of the red tinting his pale neck and he felt embarrassed because he usually didn't have a problem of approaching people he liked.

"But this is not "some " person. " his mind told him " This is the one who you've been waiting for. " he tried to calm his breathing because he wanted to look at Luhan's face. He wanted to see every line of it and commit it to memory He felt his heart constrict as he slowly averted his gaze from the floor and looked at his mate. He gasped.

"What is that? " he whispered seeing for the first time some of the purple lines over Luhan 's cheekbone that was facing his way. Luhan turned to him wide eyed.

"What? " Sehun could see how the others hand self-consciously moved to his face.

Sehun closed the distance between the two of them and he could see the way the other wolf slowly gulped when he cupped the beautiful face between his hands. He looked at the soft eyes that were currently wide and staring, the small and cute nose , and his thumb went over the smooth cheekbone that was bluish-purple. Luhan winced at the touch and his eyes scrunched in pain. It was a soft brush but Sehun could see that the bruise on the beautiful face was not that old since it still hurt. He felt his anger rising. He felt like killing someone.

"Who? " was the only thing that managed to come from his mouth. His voice was low and a growl escaped his lips when he saw that Luhan averted his eyes from him.

" I asked who did this? " he sounded menacing and he heard how the smaller male let out a pained sigh.

"No one. " the soft voice spoke after a few moments and Sehun felt Luhan's hands removing his own ones away. His mate pulled back a little. When Luhan looked at him again Sehun could see the fierceness in his eyes and it made heat cover his entire body. His Omega, his mate was not someone who he should take lightly. He was obviously braver and tougher then Sehun thought.

"It's nothing. " Luhan˝s voice was firm now. " I didn't do my job the way I was supposed too. It's none of your concern. " he finished his eyes calm.

"So it was Kris? " Sehun could feel his blood boil . "That fucking.. " his voice was raised when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he stopped to look at the deer eyed boy again.

"No. " he whispered his voice getting a little softer. " This is not Kris's fault. There are things going on with the Alpha I don't understand. But what I know.... " he sighed. " Is that this was not Kris. Well not the Kris I know." he said and Sehun could hear the way his voice cracked a little at the end. He felt his mate was sincere when he said that.