The Storm

Bakugo turned around and saw me being held back. "Let him go." He said confidently.

"Aw, Kacchan, you need to learn how to handle hostage situations better. I could kill him right now. So I suggest you back the hell up and answer my questions." Izuku's voice came from behind me, but slightly to my left. He wasn't close enough to be the one holding my arm, and, I realized, not tall enough. This guy was taller than me by a lot, and probably taller than Bakugo.

Bakugo backed up a couple steps. "What do you want?"

"Come on, Kacchan." Izuku sounded annoyed. "That's no way to treat a friend."

He growled. "We aren't friends. You destroyed that when you swore to hurt the people I loved."

"Oh well. At least I can tell I've hurt you." He paused. "Let's see, what have I done so far?"

"You killed my elementary and middle school friends." Bakugo was angrier than I'd ever seen him. He stepped forward as if to lunge at Izuku.

The person holding my arm twisted it up behind my back far enough that it hurt. I winced, but there was no sound because my mouth was still covered.

Bakugo stepped back again.

Izuku clapped once. "I almost forgot. I hurt Shoto and now I've left him to you. Perfect for you, right? You get the guy you want. But no. I'm going to make sure you never get Shoto."

Bakugo ran forward, his hand sparking. Suddenly, I was on the ground, unable to breathe. My arm was twisted behind my back more, so that it felt like it was about to dislocate, and my mouth was still covered, but that wasn't what had hurt so badly. Izuku was standing in front of me now. He'd kicked me in the stomach, hard.

Bakugo stopped. "How dare you?" He yelled. "He did nothing!"

Izuku stared at him with a dead look on his face. "Dabi. Dislocate his arm."

"You sure? I mean, that's a little over-the-top." The guy holding me down asked. "I don't want to hurt him. Blondie's right, he didn't do anything."

"Just do it!" Izuku turned around, fury in his eyes. "Show this idiot that he can't underestimate people! Or do I need to do it myself?"

Dabi hesitated, then tightened his hand over my mouth and pulled my arm back.

I cried out in pain as I felt my shoulder dislocate. Tears fell from my eyes.

"Stop it! Don't hurt him!" Bakugo yelled. Then he got louder, "Someone! Call the police! There are villains! They're hurting my friend! Help!"

Dabi lifted me off the ground. I didn't resist. "Now what, Izuku? I don't want to get caught."

"We're not leaving yet." Izuku walked over and pulled me roughly away from Dabi. "You deal with him until the cops show up. I'll deal with Shoto." He said, smiling evilly at me.

I could hear Bakugo and Dabi fighting. The explosions went off, deafeningly loud, and I heard the crackling of fire. I couldn't concentrate on it enough to tell if Bakugo was being hurt or not, because at that moment, Izuku slammed my head into the concrete again. Then again. And again. And again. At first I cried out, but then I lost feeling and soon, consciousness.