First Step

Morning came again, and at the Midoriya residence, the head of the family Hisashi Midoriya was seen enjoying his morning coffee while reading the newspaper. Now I know what you guys are thinking? Why is the greatest villain here and reading the newspaper like a normal man. Well, to put simply right now he's in his leisure mode. Being a villain is not always plotting evil plans and destroying everything in front of him. After all villains are human too, they also want to have time to leisure. And in the case of Hisashi Midoriya or his villain alias All for One, his leisure time is being part of an ordinary family.

About 17 years ago he met Inko, and since then the two of them have developed a close relationship. Then a year later he proposed to her. A few months later their little angel was born into the world. And for the first time Hisashi knows what it's like to be a father. It was the happiest time for him. And he still keeps the photo of Izumi when she was born until now.

When Izumi was only 2 years old Hisashi decided that he had to leave, telling Inko that he would be working overseas for a while. He did go abroad and did work. But he never told Inko what his job was. That's natural, because his job there is as a hardened criminal. He's done everything there. Terrorism, anarchism and other forms of destruction of property and also killing. Although there are some things he doesn't want to and won't do. Because he didn't want to lower himself like those rapist and abuser.

A few months later he returned to Japan, met and recruited an eccentric and deranged scientist named Dr. Kyudai Garaki. Then after that he adopted a boy named Tenko Shimura, after which he changed his name to Tomura Shigaraki. Funny tough, considering that child is his previous arc nemesis grandson.

After that he continued his work in other fields. Being a villain isn't his only job. Longevity had its merits, and over the years of his life he had established himself in dozens of professions. Making him not only the greatest villain but also one of the richest people in the world. Money is not a big thing for him. Because the amount of wealth can keep him from working for about 200 years.

About 12 years ago he had his biggest battle of this generation. Which ended with the death of Nana Shimura and severe injuries to her face and respiratory tract. Then for about 10 years he had to live with special care and assistance from Dr. Garaki. But also because Dr. Garaki, deranged as he may be. He managed to repair his seriously injured face and respiratory, returning him to his former glory.

So now here he is, in his wife's apartment. Doing daily life like a normal husband in general. Wake up in the morning, then start activities by drinking coffee while reading the newspaper. When the coffee was half gone, Izumi appeared. Looks like she just woke up and is still trying to wake up from her dream world.

"Good morning, sleep well?"

The only reply he got was Izumi yawning. She stretched slightly before placing her head on the dining table, using her arms as a support.

"She's not a morning person huh?"

Hisashi asked Inko who was in the kitchen. Inko herself had busied herself by preparing breakfast for all of them.

"Guess who she got that from? Mr. 'I can't stay awake until I get my daily caffeine'?

"Oh geez, you still remember that huh?"

Hisashi laughed to himself, remembering the past before they got married. At that time he had to stay awake for weeks because of the hero agency's continuous attack schedule. And when the assault was over he had little time to rest. So when he and Inko head out on their date, he has to order a dozen highly caffeinated espressos just so he doesn't fall asleep in the middle of the date. And that's where the nickname comes from.