Flesh vs Muscle

On the cliff, Muscular continued to attack Eto with his punches. On the other hand, Eto countered Muscular's attack with her blade slash, cutting the Muscular muscle fiber bit by bit.

"What a futile effort, my quirk is muscle augmentation! No mather what you do you're the inferior one! Seeing you squirm powerless, i can only laugh!"

Muscular enveloped his hand in more muscle fibers, then punched his fist at Eto. Eto quickly jumped backwards, then fired his projectile at Muscular. Tearing his muscle fiber.

"Is that all you got? Your shot won't have any effect on me. It's just like a mosquito bite to me!" Exclaimed Muscular.

"Tch, what a troublesome quirk" Eto cursed.

"Are you scared now?! Haha! Don't spouting those hollow words because you think they sound right! You should worry about..how to stay alive yourself!" Exclaimed Muscular.

Suddenly a stone was thrown about the back of Muscular head. He turned around to find that Kota was the one who threw the rock earlier.

"Water horse..my parents..did you torment them like that before you killed them too...?!" Exclaimed City, with tears flowing from his eyes.

"What's this? Seriously? Those heroes kid? This must be fate" said Muscular, walking towards Kota.

"Water horse, those were the two that gave me this artificial left eye."

"It's all your fault! It's because of people like you, that thing always turns out like this!" Exclaimed Kota.

"..Little snot-nosed punk like you always looking to pass the blame. That's no good, I'm not holding a grude. I simply wanted to kill. And those who want to stop me, who try to act even though they incapable of doing anything effective..pretty much sums up your patheic parents !!" Exclaimed Muscular, readying his arm to attack on Kota.

"Isn't that right you little ragged punching bag!" Muscular turned around, swinging his fist at the approaching Eto with his blade drawn.

Eto swiftly swung her blade. Then spinning around Muscular. Slashing Muscular muscle fibers layer by layer. Before finally showing off his skin, Eto then stabbed her blade into Muscular's unprotected arm. Stabbing it right at the joint between the upper arm and shoulder blade. Making the arm unusable.

"Starting with one arm, not half bad..but now you mine!" Muscles said.

Muscular attacked using his other arm, managing to land a hit that sent Eto flying back to the cliff wall, causing her to vomit a bit of blood.

"That's more like it, Blood! Now we're really having fun! But now play time is over. You're stronger than me though. So..now it's time for my serious face." Muscular threw away his prosthetic eye, showing his empty left eye socket.

Muscle fiber immediately enveloped his entire body. Then with incredible speed, Muscular appeared in front of Eto and attacked her with a barrage of punches. Each blow is stronger than the previous one. Crushing Eto's limbs from the impact. Feeling bored at the lack of reaction, Muscular threw Eto body to the ground. Intent on finishing the attack, Muscular covered his body with more muscle fiber. When suddenly a wave of water attacked his body.

"St-stop it!" Exclaimed Kota, uses its quirk to attack Muscular.

"So it's you! No need to rush! You're next okay?! Coming right up, after this one's done!"

On the other hand, Eto, who was lying on the ground, looked at her shattered limbs. They were regenerating but it was still too slow due to her lack of energy. In her mind she was cursing how unfair the world was. Even after she was given all this power she still couldn't do anything about it. She should be stronger than this. Turning her gaze weakly she glanced at Muscular.