Attack on USJ (final and aftermath)

Allmight still maintained his hitting position. His breath became labored from exhaustion. Not only that, thin vapors were also seen coming out of his body.

"I'm really weak. In prime condition five punches should be enough" said Allmight.

'Not good, my time is almost up. I have to buy time until help arrives' he thought.

Putting on a confident expression, Allmight turned his body to face Shigaraki and Kurogiri who were still at their places.

"Now then, villains. I'm sure..we all want to end this as soon as possible."

Shigaraki was still staring at Allmight in disbelief. He scratched his neck intensely, expressing his displeasure.

"I can't believe he can blown nomu away. You cheater!"

Watching Shigaraki who was still scratching his neck, Allmight intended to provoke them one more time.

"Now it's your turn. Move on, villains!" Allmight exclaimed.

His words were met with Shigaraki and Kurogiri still not moving. All might smile.

'They are worried' he thought.

A little bit more. A little more help will arrive. Until then he had to measure time as best he could.

"If nomu is still here, it will immediately fight him without thinking about it" said Shigaraki. He scratched his neck even harder, causing the skin to peel off from his continued scratching.

"Calm yourself, young master! Look carefully, Allmight has been injured by the nomu's attack and must be weakened already. Also, the children looked terrified. We still have underlings that can be taken advantage of too. Its looks like we still have a few more minutes until help arrives. If you and I work together, we'll still have a chance to kill him." Kurogiri said.

"Yes, you right. You're absolutely right. We have no other choice. After all, the final boss is in sight," said Shigaraki.

"Allmight is going to do something about the main villain. Let's help him by defeating the other villains!" Kirishima exclaims. He hardened his hands. Focusing his attention on other villains who are starting to rise again.

Shigaraki charged forward towards Allmight. His Quirk was already active in both hands.

"This is revenge for nomu!" Shigaraki shouted. But before he could launch his attack on Allmight, Kurogiri covered his body with his mist.

"What are you doing Kurogiri?!" Shigaraki exclaimed. All might smile.

"They have come"

From the entrance of USJ, the pro heroes who are staff at UA appear with Iida who has returned. Everyone was there, even the headmaster Nezu who was currently sitting on pro hero Vlad King's shoulder.

"Sorry we're late everyone. I've gathered everyone who could come!" Principal Nezu exclaimed.

"Iida!" Uraraka exclaimed, feeling happy that his best friend was back.

"I, class 1-A leader Tenya Iida have returned with help!" Declared Iida, presenting all the pro heroes beside him.

Several villains try to attack them, but they are easily defeated by attacks from Present Mic and Ectoplasm.

"Spread out and protect the children!" Nezu's orders.

"""Yes!""" Answered all UA pro heroes staff.

Witnessing the one-sided battle around him, Shigaraki backed away. Closer to Kurogiri as he readied his portal.