Massacre in Police Force

Eto went going to Dr. Garaki lab. Today is the day she will take nomu back. But first, she'll get her new toy from Dr. Garaki.

"Doctor, im here!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, you're more early than I expected."

Dr. Garaki walked up to her, then he directed the two of them towards an isolation room. Opening the door, Dr. Garaki invited Eto to enter.

"I have made it at your request, my lady." Dr. Garaki presents his new nomu. Making Eto gasped in amazement.

"He's perfect," said Eto.

In front of them is the newest nomu made by Dr. Garaki. Unlike most other nomu, this nomu still retains its human form. It or rather he appears as a tall man with long black hair tied up in a ponytail. He wore a white mask featuring huge black lips, a huge mouth with equally massive teeth and tiny slits for nostrils. His body is covered in a red hooded robe. Completely with addiction of black fingernails.

Dr. Garaki who saw it looked at his creation with satisfaction. He crossed his arms and then nodded.

"So he will obey all my orders, right?" Eto asked.

"Of course my lady. I made him as you requested so his main job is to protect you"

"Then, can i name him?" Eto asked.

"That's fine, after all he is yours." Reply Dr. Garaki.

Eto approached the nomu carefully. She then took one of the nomu hand. Cupped it with her tiny hands.

"Then...please take care of me, Noro"

That nomu who is now named Noro just stared at her silently. He tilted his head at her like a clueless child. Making Eto giggled.

==============================

Inside of Musutafu Police Force Headquarter, Detective Naomasa is sorting out all the information he got after interrogating most of class 1-A. Because two of them were still in critical condition and had not regained consciousness until now, he could only get information from Yaoyorozu about the battle that took place in the mountainous area within USJ.

He got all the information about this 'League of Villain'. Most of them are just street thugs who are paid to take part in the USJ attack. The real villains are only four people. A mist man who can create portals named Kurogiri. A man who's body covered of detached hands named Shigaraki Tomura who also the leader of the group. A giant whose strength could match Allmight called nomu, and also a girl in bandages.

From Yaoyorozu's and other students testimony, he knew that the girl in bandages called 'Eto' by the leader of the group of villains was a very dangerous person. She slaughtered all the criminals in the mountainous area then 'played around' with three UA students. And what she meant by 'playing around' was none other than torturing them with her attacks. Little by little increasing the number of their injuries, when she enjoyed their attempt of struggle.

From the condition of the remains of the villains found, it can be determined that this 'Eto' individual is the perpetrator of the serial murder case 'X'. Seeing similarities in the wounds she caused. He needed to contact the Hero's Association for more help, seeing this case could not be handled by the police alone.

Nomu whose they caught was also imprisoned, locked up in a straitjacket. They are still trying to get information from him, but he does not respond or react to anything they do. So, they decided to do a DNA analysis on nomu. As result, they found that nomu used to be a small-time thug before. However, from information from people in the neighborhood where he lived he disappeared several months ago. Never appeared again there.