New Recruits

"We interrupted the bulletin in progress with a live footage! Sudden black smoke and sound of destruction rising from the scene! Could it be an accident? Or is it villain insurgency?! The details are not yet complete..."

A reporter who was in a helicopter narrated the scene below. The cameraman in front of him then shifted his camera angle to show the city of Hosu below him.

"..Hey, what's that over there? Can you get on the camera?" asked the reporter, pointing towards the roof of a building.

The cameraman turned his camera towards that place. Captures Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Eto who are on the roof of a building, watching the devastation below them.

"Rubbernecker? Camping out way over there? No its not it."

The cameraman kept filming them until Kurogiri opened the portal. As soon as Shigaraki entered, Eto who was still left behind suddenly turned her gaze towards the helicopter where the reporter was. The cameraman recorded Eto staring at them with her one red eye, and moments later she shot down the helicopter with her projectiles. Making reporters and cameramen scream in fear.

"*chuckle* ..Let's see if you can survive it"

Time skip

"They say that the hero killer is dead! Holy crap!"

"For real!"

"I'm relieved but at the same time also kind of disappointed"

"Yeah, i get what you mean"

Hosu's attack is all over the news, news and newspapers are still discussing about the attack. And the thing that has been in the news the most is about Stain's death and his motives.

"All the villains lack address and family registry information." Said one news reporter.

"Based on the appearance, some are suggesting they might be connected to the attacker of UA highschool last month."

"It was the biggest killing spree since Allmight debuted. And the name of the hero killer has left its mark in history"

Shigaraki who was reading the newspaper in the bar immediately destroyed the newspaper in his hand. He then stared at the television in annoyance.

"Stain, he's all over the news. And nomus always only mentioned second!"

Shigaraki then turned his gaze to the three people in front of him. Pointed at them angrily.

"..Kurogiri, fling these people off somewhere. Its seem like two type i hate most came as a set."

"A snot-nosed little shit." Shigaraki stated.

A petite, fair-skinned girl standing in front of him. She has slightly inward-tilting bright yellow eyes with thin slits, somewhat resembling those of a cat, and her wide mouth is also rather feline or more likely vampiric. Her hair is a pale, dirty ash-blonde color and is styled into two messy buns, with numerous wild strands sticking out at all angles from their centers and where they're fastened, a straight fringe and two chin-length side bangs to frame her face. Her outfit consists of a plain seifuku with a Kansai collar, both the skirt and the dark blue shirt with a double white trim, which is paired with a red scarf that she ties loosely below. Over this, she wears an oversized beige cardigan with a rather long hem and cuffs, and pockets on either side, the right one shown to hold a number of trinkets on either a keychain or a cellphone strap. And for footwear she wears knee-length black socks and dark brown dress shoes with thick heels.

"And some asshole who doesn't understand respect." Shigaraki continued.

Beside the girl, stood a tall man in a slim shape but somewhat muscular build. He has black hair that spikes upward around his head, hanging low over his eyes, which are thin, turquoise in color, and heavily lidded. His most striking features are undoubtedly the patches of gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that cover much of his lower face and neck, all the way down past his collarbone, below his eyes, and on his arms. These appear to be attached to the rest of his skin by multiple, crude surgical staples or hoop piercings. He has several silver cartilage piercings in both ears, and a triple nostril piercing on the right side of his nose. He also seems to be lacking earlobes on both sides of his ears upon closer inspection. Right now, he wears a dark blue jacket with a high, ripped collar, and matching pants, cut off above his ankles, a pair of dark dress shoes on his feet. He also has a plain pale gray, scoop-neck shirt, below which a gray belt with a circular pattern wraps around his waist, a leather satchel attached at the back.