Attack on USJ

A few weeks later

A few days ago Tomura managed to bring back the UA activity schedule for this semester. And now they are in the process of recruiting a number of thugs to launch an attack on USJ. Besides that Shigaraki also told her that they also had a secret weapon made by Dr. Garaki. Curious what that weapon was Izumi decided to visit Dr. Garaki in her lab, clad in her bandaged costume. As soon as she arrived, she saw that the place was already fuller than before. With dozens of test subjects called nomu by Dr. Garaki.

"Doctor! I'm coming to visit!"

"Oh, welcome to my tiny lab little lady."

Izumi nodded, then she went to one of the tubes. The tube was already filled with a glowing green liquid, the same as it had soaked before. She put her hand on the tube. Witness the nomu in it. It had already lost its human form. Turning him into a black, muscular creature with a scalloped beak, bloodshot eyes and exposed brain.

"So this is our secret weapon huh?"

Dr. Garaki arrived beside her, nodding.

"Exactly, this creature is injected with various quirks which will make it a formidable opponent. I'm sure this nomu will definitely give heroes a hard time."

"I agree, your experiments are amazing as usual"

Dr. Garaki chuckled.

"Oh, I'm flattered. But this nomu can't be compared to you little lady. From all the nomu experiments I've done I've never seen any of them still have a whole mind like you. You, my dear. Are my greatest creation."

"Please call me Eto in this appearance doctor. My identity is important matter after all."

"Ofcourse"

Izumi continued to stare at the nomu in front of her. Dr. Garaki used to say that nomu came from corpses or small children who had been put in a coma before. Seeing the nomu in front of her, Izumi wondered who this nomu was made of.

 Seeing the nomu in front of her, Izumi wondered who this nomu was made of

(Replace Kuzen with USJ nomu)

"Oh my dear lacking ones, how your parents have failed in raising you." Izumi chuckled, and behind her the dozens of nomus on the tubes began to move.

================================

Change PoV

In UA highschool class 1-A Katsuki Bakugo is seen sitting where he is. It's been several months since he was accepted into UA, the greatest hero making school in Japan. Getting the highest score at the initiation made him beaming in pride. Yes, he will be the best.

The only person he had to watch out for, who could match his strength was that icy-hot loner. As he seems his performance at the battle training.

For today they will go to a place called Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or commonly abbreviated as USJ to carry out rescue training. Entering a bus, he and his classmates then spent their commute time talking to each other.