Dark Shadow rampage, vampire girl?

In the middle of the forest, Shouji was sneaking around alone, one of his duplicate hands was still dripping blood from its stump.

'The Mandalay telepathic notice should alert the others. But still, at an instant the sound of trees spitting apart came from us behind. And slice off one of my arm immediately.'

Shouji was still slowly and quietly heading behind one of the fallen trees. Then he peeked forward from the tree, witnessing a gigantic shadow moving wildly.

'With my replicant arms, even replicated portions can further be duplicated. This sliced ​​off arm is easy to manage. However..'

In front of him, Tokoyami was trying hard to control dark shadow, which until now could not be tamed.

'It seems like Tokoyami wasn't able to bear it, the quirk that he was holding back...began to rampage'

Dark shadow that had changed to form a claw then launched its claw towards Shouji. Thinking quickly, Shouji immediately jumped aside. Avoid dark shadow attacks that are getting crazier.

'He attacks anything that moves or makes a sound. How troublesome, he has already become a monster.' dark shadow opened its mouth, letting out an extremely loud roar. The inside of its mouth Tokoyami was still struggling, trying to minimize the damage done by the dark shadow while part of his face was already covered by the dark shadow.

"Dont worry..about..me!! Guh..go and find the other..! Save them!" Shouted Tokoyami, who still looked in pain.

"Calm yourself..Dark shadow!!"

'Light or fire, if i can lead him to the facility maybe..we can calm him down. And also..'

Shouji slowly came out from hiding, showing himself in front of the dark shadow.

"It doesn't matter what condition I'm in, there's no way I want to become someone who turns their back on a friend who's suffering," said Shouji.

Seeing Shouji in front of him, dark shadow launched another attack. Knocking down trees in the process, Shouji himself swiftly dodged the dark shadow's attack. Now all he has to do is lure him towards the facility, or at least find other help like Todoroki. Hopefully with that, dark shadow's rampage can be stopped.

Not far from them, Todoroki and Bakugo are fighting Moonfish. Todoroki with his quirk made an ice wall to protect them both from Moonfish teeth attack.

"We can't get any closer, dammit! The only choice is to shoot a big ass fireball at that bastard!" Bakugo shouted.

"No! You can't!" Todoroki protests.

"Why?! If the tree catches on fire then just cover them with ice!"

"Explosion will limit our visibility! What do we do of the attack fail to take him out completely?! Face it, he has more room and options than we do"

Bakugo was about to launch another attack when suddenly not far from them Shouji appeared from behind the trees. Behind him dark shadow was still rampaging, destroying the trees that got in his way.

"BAKUGO!! TODOROKI!! One of you please-"

"Meat" Moonfish turned in that direction, its teeth contorted. Was about to launch an attack towards Shouji.

"-please make some light !!" Shouji shouted.

Moonfish who couldn't see because of his own clothes was still trying to attack Shouji. Unfortunately, before his attack could hit his target he was first hit by an attack from Dark shadow. Who with his giant claws swatted moonfish body like a mosquito.