Her Reason

UA summer camp, according to Vlad king report. Ambulances and firetrucks arrived 15 minutes after the villains left. Of all the students, fifteen had lost conscience and were in critical states due to the gas. Eleven had injuries, ranging from minor to severe. 13 were uninjured, and one had gone missing.

Of the six pro heroes who attended the summer camp as supervisors, one suffered a head injury and was in critical condition. And one that had left a heavy trail of blood had gone missing.

On the other hand, on the villain side. Two were immediately apprehended and arrested. Moonfish will soon be transferred to Tartarus under tight security. Meanwhile, Mustard is taken to a villain rehabilitation center due to his underage age. The other villain that left them behind... vanished without trace. The police also found a dead body of a villain suspected to be Muscular, in a torn state. From the results of the autopsy it is known that before his death he was severely tortured. With the quirk of an autopsy who can see how events were before the victim's death, it is known that some of the corpse limbs were slashed off and some were pulled out of their sockets. Then the perpetrator left the victim to bleed out because of severe injuries until his last moment.

From the autopsy results it is clear that the perpetrator of this murder was none other than a member of the League of Villains who attacked USJ earlier, Eto. Who is also the perpetrator of the massacre at the Musutafu Police Force Headquarter. The motive for the murder is currently unclear, it is suspected that the motive was a conflict within the organization or a mismatch between villains.

And so the forest training camp that has been looking forward to UA students, came to an end. With the worst possible outcome. On the next day, many reporters stood in front of the UA gate. Intends to interview Pro Heroes at UA regarding the attack on the Summer camp.

"For a training camp to prepare students for combat with the villain to be attacked.."

"Yeah, it's embarrassing.."

Together with reporters, parents whose children study at UA also sent their complaints. Consider that UA is so lacking in security that it led to not one but two villain attacks at the school event. These complaints have been piling up as the days go by, and some parents are already contemplating transferring their children to another school where they feel more secure.

Meanwhile at the Midoriya residence, Izumi is still busy writing the manuscript of her new book. After her first work Dropped Box, her second work will soon be released. In accordance with what she said to Yaoyorozu at the hospital earlier, the work of the two of them can be described as 'a trick behind closed doors.' This work is entitled Indrustrial, which Shiono had already suggested when she gave her the script a few weeks ago. And now Izumi is busying herself with her third masterpiece script. Intending to try something different, Izumi works on a prototype for her new manuscript. This manuscript is a collection of short stories. Among them, the collections contain the crazy short like entitled 'Summer Diary' and also 'Winter Shower at Night'.

Some of the short stories in it are based on her own personal experience. Like about the difficulty in making friends in elementary school or feelings about herself that are different from other kids her age.

From here if anyone knows that she is a villain who has killed many people, they will surely ask why? Why did she do it? Was it because the people especially the heroes she admired before rejected her that made her turn out like this?

Truthfully, those answer is only part of the reason. Partly because she is one of those people born different from the average person. And what is meant by different is not her lack of quirk, but her lack of empathy.

That's right, She Izumi Midoriya is a natural born psychopath. She realized that when she was in elementary school, she had already researched about the symptoms. Her difficulties in making friends are caused by her persistent antisocial behavior, her impaired feelings of empathy and remorse, her sometimes nature change from daring to shy, and her selfishness when she wants something. Not to mention her manipulative nature which she became aware of while torturing Stain, solidifying her fact-checking.