Villainous meeting

Several months have passed, the authorities still cannot solve the case of 'X'. As time went on, the number of victims continued to grow. At the police station detective Naomasa is seen looking at a blackboard full of photos. These photos are photos of victims from case 'X'. And until now he still can not reveal the motive of this murder case.

"How is it? Did you find any new clues?"

The detective looked to his side. Seeing the underground hero Eraserhead, Shota Aizawa has arrived at his office. He shook his head helplessly.

"Sadly we haven't been able to find out what the motive is in this case. Our temporary suspicion is that the killer had no motive and just killed anyone he or she could find. Looking at the places where the incident occurred, it also strengthens that suspicion." Naomasa stated.

"What about the weapon?" Aizawa asked.

"There is nothing to be found, there is no shop that sells weapons that can cause injuries like the victims found. Most likely the weapon is from the killer quirk."

"So we deal with mutant-type or object creation quirks huh? What a drag."

"Yeah, i hope the hero commission increases the number of heroes to patrol"

Aizawa sighed, he still has to teach his class and now he has another burden which is a serial murder case. 'I hate my life' he though.

Speaking of his class, he was already dizzy facing the problem of children of class 1-A. Especially Bakugo and Mineta. He was still confused, what made the little grape enter class A? Considering his behavior on the training and studying classes. Bakugo is a different case, he has an anger issue and a superiority complex. Who Aizawa hopes he can handle. If he acts carelessly because he can't control his emottion it could cost him lifes, either his or someone else's. Aizawa just grateful that there are still responsible ones in his class, like Iida and Yaoyorozu.

"Well we will make it work, right?"

"Yeah,..yeah we will."

That night is another sleepless night for two of them.

================================

In All for One hideout, Izumi is writing a book script. This will be her second book series, the genre she writes is tragedy. Such as her very bitter life in this accursed world.

Izumi already has contacts as an author at the publishing company Shouesisha Literature. With a man named Shiono who is now her editor. Izumi feels she should have a real job after she learns that her father told her mother he had given her one. Not only to make her mother not suspicious but her work can also be used as an alibi later. Because she knows that in the police force there is Detective Naomasa who has a lie detecter quirk.

She found it funny though, considering that her manuscript was rejected before. Only to find Shiono begging her to join the company a few days later.

Flashback 6 months ago

Inside the Shouesisha Literature Department company building Izumi sat together with a company employee in front of her. He glanced at the manuscript on the table.

"How old are you kid?" He asked.

"Im...15 years old.."

"You know. At first glance it seems that you can really write" he flipped through the manuscript, checking how many pages there were.

"Yes. Please tell me what you think"

"Well. In this manuscript, there are to many abrupt poetic phrases. So your descriptions are slightly redundant, but..." he took out a card then held it out to her.