Chapter 20:

Important message at the bottom (: make sure to read it (:

Chapter 20:

~-Decembers P.O.V-~

Last night was no regret, it wasn't a mistake either. But I'm scared. What is going to happen?

I've been really nervous on the ride home. I just sat down and thought about what could happen, what is going to happen. I didn't acknowledge anyone, I am so traumatized.

The plane landed. Finally. I need some air. But before I could get some I ran to the bathroom again. I haven't even ate yet and this is what it does to me.

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw everybody. I know they're mad. They're so totally mad and disappointed. But we did the right thing.

Davenport was probably just going to leave them there. Because if he knew all of this and them, then he probably would've gotten them already.

I opened the doors to the Davenport household.

But it wasn't me who opened the door it was Bree and she looked Panicked when she saw me.

"December?" She asked curiously as though I've changed in two weeks.

"Um yeah, may I come in. I may or may not have brought company," I ask nervously.

Without hesitation she let us in and hugged Chase and I. She then started staring at the others, just to examine them. I noticed she was staring at Parker, no I mean Derek.. Crap I mean Henry. It's really Henry. People need to stop giving him names.

"Who are these people?" She asked.

"They're are bionics," I squealed, I am super excited about this. I'm saving people. It's like a dream come true.

"No way," she gasped and started squealing at me.

Francis looked sad. Eliana and Henry were talking. Gracie and Zoey were sitting on the couch.

"Bree I have so much to tell you," I whispered and she stared at me concerned, "but I'll tell you later," she quickly nodded.

"Let's bring these guys down to the lab," she asked them to follow. We all started to follow.

The others were amazed. It was pleasant to watch to be honest. Bree quickly turned to me.

"I have stuff to tell you to,"

"Girls night?" I smirked

"Girls night," and we squealed together.

"Chase so me a solid and watch these guys while we talk," Bree demanded. She didn't even wait for his response as she dragged me to my room.

She started to play with my hair and brush it while she waited for me to talk.

"Well...?" She asked as she started putting curlers in my hair.

I started to think how to put my words together.. I didn't know how she's going to react to this.

"Bree, I really don't know how to say this to be honest," I paused, waiting for her to reply but she was still putting curlers in my hair. "I think I'm pregnant..." I say kind of slow.

"What?" She didn't react like I thought she would.. "You and Chase did it?"

I turned around and looked at her confused. "That's the only thing that concerns you right now?" I asked.

"Well it was definitely the first thing that popped into my mind to ask," she laughed at herself.

"Anyways..." I said turning back at the mirror.

"How do you think you know, you've been gone for 2 weeks," she said.

"I don't know but last night was when it happened and like I was throwing up all morning, so I thought about it and maybe bionics are different?" I thought out loud.

"I don't know if Davenport would know this Dee.. Hmm I don't even know. All you need to do is get a pregnancy test..." She thought about it and ran out of the room..

Weird.

She came back though. Handing me a test thing.

I looked at her concerned.

"How did you get one?" I asked looking down at it.

"Well I know Davenport and Tasha sort of have been trying,"

"Ewwww," we said at the same time. Then laughed.

"Well I'm gonna go do this real quick,"

I took the test with me to the bathroom. I did whatever I had to do and brought it out with me. It said to wait 5 minutes.

"Let's finish putting curlers in your hair while we wait," Bree said.

But the time is killing me. It literately is.. Like I want to know if I am or not right now.

We stayed in silence.. It was really awkward.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked her.

"Why would I be?" She asked.

"Well I kind of left for 2 weeks looking for other bionics," I stated.

"Yeah but you left a note," she was right.

"Where is Davenport and Tasha anyways?" I asked.

"Weekend date,"

"Ewwwww," I said and we laughed.

"What about Leo and Adam?"

"They both went to a zombie pigs marathon at the theater,"

"Classic," we laughed again.

She got done with my hair and I looked at the time. Then I looked at her.

"I think it's been more than 5 minutes December,"

I looked down at the small test to tell me my fate and it is...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Authors Note;

Oh man cliff hanger 😁

So I haven't posted in a while now and I feel super uper duper bad! But the thing is I had writers block so I've been reading and stuff so I can come up with some ideas, you know?

But just to let you guys know I love my fans!! You guys are so sweet and I do read your comments! I really do. And I definitely reply to everyone's comments.

Lately though people are telling me that they love me? Lol and I'm really confused! I don't know why!! I don't do anything lol. So if you don't mind, if you are someone that did comment saying that and if you're someone that I tagged than I probably mean you cx. Just let me know why you love me cx I'm bloody confused lol.
@popstarfaith19
@kimbrell_hinds

And for all them people who have been waiting for my story.
CountryGirl_1
@AngelinaLBettanini
@MorciaDawson
@ScottGerse
@lillyrose99887
MartianDreamerXoXo
Thank you guys that waited for my terrible story!! I'm sorry my story sucks!

Have a good day my lovelies!