Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

-~Dee's P.O.V~-

I woke up exactly at 11:01 am. I had school but Tasha told me it would be best if I stayed with her. Well considering she is really weird. But my room is where Bree used to sleep. She told me she preferred living in the lab. But I don't want to sleep in the same room as my boyfriend and now it's even more strange living in the same house as him...

I got up slowly and unpacked. I finally unpacked everything, my room was getting together. Tasha comes in around 1 o'clock and brings in a tray full of food. We sat on my white carpet flooring and started eating the delicious sandwich's she made, I think.

"So, is it awkward living with your boyfriend?" I thought about it, yeah it is awkward but I don't necessarily consider him as my boyfriend yet.

"Well yeah it is kinda awkward but I don't necessarily consider him as my boyfriend yet." I looked around the room seeing my posters and my bedding, I love the color orange so I brought my orange blanket and my orange pillow case.

"What?! I thought you liked him!?" She looked upset in a way. I stared down at my hands.

"Yeah I do like him, I like him a lot... But I mean we barely talk any more and all he talks about random smart stuff. But I mean, he asked me out but to the dance." I made my statement clear. I mean he did only ask me to the dance.

"Well hun, I don't know how Davenport feels about this but I think you guys look absolutely cute together!" She squealed and got up and grabbed my hand to get up as well.

"I know everybody says that I think, some guys at my school make it seem like they like me but oh well." I smiled at Tasha.

"Oh hun, your gorgeous! You look like your mother and I can see how you look like your father as well." She walked out of the room and I looked down at my mirror, I guess I have some features of my dad, but I most likely have a reflection of my mom. Maybe that's why my dad faked his death because he didn't want to see me.

I walked to the kitchen where Davenport was talking to Tasha, I look down at my phone. Awh Chase texted me. I smiled ear to ear.

Chase<3: I can't wait to see you after school(;

Me: haha y?

Chase<3: Because idk you live with me now, we can most likely do whatever, I mean not whatever but we can work on our homework longer than usual.

Me: Oh yeah about homework, do we have any in bio?

Chase<3: Just to finish our project, and it most likely is. All we need to do is add some certain touches to it and it will be perfect!

Me: U and ur perfect imaginations, I gtg davenport needs me.

Chase<3: kk see u later.

I looked up and Davenport asks me to follow him down to his "lab".

"December, I need to fix your chip right away. Your highly dangerous and I'm just glad we found you before you made a huge explosion." He kept blabbering about high tech quality stuff...

I handed him my so called "chip" and he basically put himself to work. "So did your dad help you control your powers?" he asks.

"Actually yeah, well not him but like amazingly talented scientist. Helped me control them, I think mine is more controlled then the other bionics." I say very proud of myself.

"Is that so?" He smirked and handed me back my chip apparently he was done with it.

"Show me." he asks, I glance at him and-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note:

haha omg December is my fav! Well considering she is me but oh well, sorry about the long wait. School is stressing me out... They r so bonkers to the head... But anyway, holy crab cakes 1,284 reads!! I can't believe my eyes!! Thanks so much it means a lot to me!!

Well my lovely lab rats click/ tap that vote button!!