Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

~-Chase's P.O.V-~

Crash. I brushed my lips against hers. I know risky but Leo thought I was to chicken to do that at the dance so I thought why not now. "C-chase?" She was surprised that happened. "I like you a lot, that's why I asked you to the dance. I know it's sudden but I would really like you to be my girlfriend." I stood there smiling.

"I. Uhh." She stood there not knowing what to say. Then she dashed to class. I had to go to class with her anyway. So I followed. "Chase I can't believe you put me on the spotlight in front of all those people." She whispered and all it did was bring me a shiver down my spine, her voice was so beautiful.

"Well Leo thought I would chicken out." I said cause really he did because I did almost chicken out asking her to the dance. "If you want a answer Ill tell you later, I just want a normal day like yesterday and go to your house to finish that project." She said as if she didn't want to date me I was a little heart broken.

"Chase I will most likely say yes but right now I have to think about what would happen to me if we do date." She says I jolted up and smile ear to ear. "Wait what?" I asked, when she said 'what would happen to me if we do date.' rang in my ears. "Nothing. I will see you later." she said really fast. She walked away quickly.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

-~Dee's P.O.V~-

I can't tell Chase about my 'master' or else the whole plan will be ruined. 'Master' is pretty smart and he knows everything at sight, but I walk into the science class and Chase quickly behind. 

I sat down on my stool and Chase follows me. I thought about it, if I go out with Chase then I can get to the lab then davenport. I got it...

"Yes." I say staring at him, those brown orbs staring into my eyes in confusion. "W-what?" he asks. I rolled my eyes and looked at him, and then I stared down to his lips, their pink and plump and it makes me want to kiss him in that very spot, but I snap back into reality. 

"Yes I will go out with you." I say happily, cause inside and out I'm happy for 2 reasons. 1.) I can finish my mission in a few days and 2.) I think I really do like Chase.

School is finally over, I walk to my ugly blue locker and unlock the code. Chase comes up behind me, how I know because his cologne is very stong but smells really good.

"Hey Dee." He smiles wide, I put my math book in my back pack and looked back at himand his hair is nicely quiffed, and he's wearing those cheesy striped white and orange shirt. Gosh how did he know orange was my favorite color?

I shut my locker lightly and his arm was held out, I slipped my arm on his and I looked at the ground. I wasn't embarrassed I was just happy and blushing at the same time he was just something really...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Authors Note:

Hey guys omg I'm so sorry for that mess up, I literatly thought I posted the whole thing, ugh being on my Ipod and the laptop is really confusing!! But anyways school starts on Wednesday and ugh I'm seriously sorry for the huge wait, grr but seriously if you like this book then read this book called "The Mutants" by Batgirl32..

Why? Because I help write it duh! lol well goodnight lovlies and I will post another Chapter in a bit...